What is the definition of the word 'may'?

Ya know.........

Some are just way too serious for this site, I used to be one of those people. Life is much simpler now
You have come a long way, grasshopper
and he is not even an Ambassador...yet.
They don't give ambassadorship to chat mods...they give them a banana and sell them back to the organ grinder guy...
Is Sarunga suggesting that if someone were to post his (i.e., Sarunga's) name, address, phone number and employer here - and, consequently, be pointed and/or banned - that information would thereby be in the "public domain", and become "everybody's business"? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
cb, my proposal is to make the "infractions part" of one's profile visible to all. The info you listed would not be there, IMHO.
Let me go to modtardville and ask.........
no
LOL!
I went to modtardville and checked again... Originally Posted by dearhunter
Let me go to modtardville and ask......... Originally Posted by dearhunter
Prophet = Carrier-Pigeon
I heart this thread...
yup
It's still about forty posts short of Raphy's self-inflicted wound.
Ok.. been reading this thread.. had it brought to my attention by someone.

We have people saying WU has outed people. Demonstrate that so WU can be punished.

MODS: Keep in mind that a lady got banned for a while for mentioning WU's aledged first name that until someone has met him and checked his DL, he could be just lying to a MOD.

IF WU has mentioned A first name, he has outed someone if you go by that thinking..

WU could have said the name "Herbert" and for all we know that could be DearHunter's first name...

The Mods on here are human... and all humans can never stay neutral in any situation.. they have opinions, feelings, thoughts, friendships that keep them off center.

Bottom line is if WU named someone's real name, show it and let WU suffer the same fate as CB did, for a long as she got too.

And I still say Wu's contribution to this site is nothing more than to stir up shit, bitch, whine, and generally just piss people off.

Visited any more apartment complexes to post flyers lately? Or was that just a one time deal?

Visited any more apartment complexes to post flyers lately? Or was that just a one time deal? Originally Posted by Wakeuр
Oh what smart witty reply.. should you find 20 more IQ points it would qualify as childish.

Seriously WU.. you never HAD an A game, never will either.. you spend all your time on here being the Yuckster and you do not understand that ECCIE was set up so that good intel can be shared, along with a few laughs.

You seem to want to disrupt that and make this your board. The Mods, either they are your friends, you have something on them or something.. dunno but you have on a few occasions crossed the line that would get others a ban or infraction.

It would be one thing if you were just a lurker.. you come here, read, get good intel about a lady, go have a great session but not post about it.. I am sure some do.

You negate what others say about their sessions, you diss the ladies, yet we have yet to see your skills at writing a review since you NEVER post any. The 4 you wrote are of food places.. I bet you are some fat kid living in his mom's house thinking the converted basement or apartment over the garage is his command center, you have all the gaming consoles and know all the cheat codes.

Then we saw in another thread (not even going to look it up but saw it) that you were offering 400 bucks for 90 minutes of their time...aka a session.. any takers? I seriously doubt it since you have waaaay too much baggage...

At some point in time your REP on here becomes so screwed up that no-one wants to associate with you...

and you have been in that position for quite some time.