Lol to funny

The And you will be banned I am done with you - you fail to realize that I am not Dallas doc - I told you I was a doctor in Dallas you are on meds Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
sorry my hood rat is a little rusty, but it seems the text is saying its not dallas doc but some random "doctor" from dallas....even though you've been slander the real dallas doc since you started this boo hoo he called me name thread?? you are a piece of work, (i'm relly thinking a piece of something else).....
Lol too funny!
  • 10-29-2015, 10:49 PM
When keeping real goes wrong lol Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Exactly Rflmao!!!
Tony too funny but none member can read thread on alert lol ya ok believe ignorant if you like just like I can tell you I am not slim goddess your slow ass going to believe me Tony any body can say that's not them but how the hell would you really know guess you basically saying it you
  • 10-29-2015, 10:51 PM
U can always claim a disgruntled pimp hacked your account Originally Posted by NubianPrince
That would be a good defense at this point.....she should roll with it
Your character is what's rusty not your hood rats cause you not better then then next hood rat
Roll with it 8701
Tony too funny how the hell would you really know guess you basically saying it you Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
tell them you will only talk to them by ECCIE private message so you know their handle instead of letting some racist asshole trash talk you by text......
Your character is what's rusty not your hood rats cause you not better then then next hood rat Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
i'm better than 75% of hood rats and smarter, and generally better looking
8701 glad 22 was not my age when started
Tony you should be proud now you 85 percent better n he didn't contact me to see me lol a whole another issue but thanks for good ass advice something already know lol alerts don't come often me like other
Now good night thanks to all of y'all good people y'all just help me to add to my book that I having a editor to write me and now I can write about ECCIE this is a book the world need to read ECCIE grown men and women drama and no life people
Now good night thanks to all of y'all good people y'all just help me to add to my book that I having a editor to write me and now I can write about ECCIE this is a book the world need to read ECCIE grown men and women drama and no life people Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
have an editor that speaks English help you write your epic novel....surprisingly most of your readers, don't speak hood rat...and those that do.....don't buy books, you'd even have to have a translator to pitch your book on Wendy Williams show.......how you doin?????
Your welcome!
Tony you should be proud now you 85 percent better n he didn't contact me to see me lol a whole another issue but thanks for good ass advice something already know lol alerts don't come often me like other Originally Posted by Slim Goddess
I take some pride in my 85% better than hood rat status....its the little things in life that bring me joy