Truth - Will Set Ya Free

There is something massive they are hiding. Whenever the left throws up all this chaff, you know there’s something afoot. “Gender” nonsense, trillion dollar “reparations,” all the fake hysteria is designed to distract from something big and truly bad. Originally Posted by bambino
Btw, if you're going to quote my favorite actor, give him credit
Well, it was a typo. Sausage fingers near the t hit y turn water into wayer. You're also of the chubby variety.

As for her, she was also Lake's first witness.

In a case where Lake has to produce proof of a lack of signature verification, her very first witness was a great one. For the county. As she confirmed all the stuff done to verify signatures

Originally Posted by HDGristle
Actually my fingers are long, not like sausage’s, like yours. As for post #160, that was a quote from James Woods. I didn’t realize his name wasn’t included when I copied it.

As for Lake’s case, it’s concluded. We’ll find out soon. I may be laughing at you.
H.Res.420 - To impeach Joseph RobinetteBiden, President of the United States, for serious crimes and misdemeanors.

Sponsor:
Rep. Greene, Marjorie Taylor [R-GA-14]

(Introduced 05/18/2023)

Committees:
House - Judiciary

Latest Action:
House of Representatives

- 05/18/2023 Referred to the House Committee on the Judiciary.

https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-...biden%22%5D%7D

Reminding:

Bachmut has fallen

Now the shit is flying in the fan �� �� ��
Actually my fingers are long, not like sausage’s, like yours. As for post #160, that was a quote from James Woods. I didn’t realize his name wasn’t included when I copied it.

As for Lake’s case, it’s concluded. We’ll find out soon. I may be laughing at you. Originally Posted by bambino
I'm already laughing. Her second witness did the same thing.

Sausage fingers can be long too. It's all about girth. Ladies love girth.
I'm already laughing. Her second witness did the same thing.

Sausage fingers can be long too. It's all about girth. Ladies love girth. Originally Posted by HDGristle
It’s who gets the last laugh sausage fingers.
I've got way more tread on my tires
I've got way more tread on my tires Originally Posted by HDGristle
If you say so.
NEW - Twitter founder Jack Dorsey tweets image of JFK, advocates for abolition of CIA, NSA, FBI.

https://www.disclose.tv/id/wwp98o1g4s/

@disclosetv
Janet Yellen stated the US Fed Gov Inc will run out of money on June 5, 2023.

60 years prior, on June 5, 1963, President John F Kennedy (the same one who traveled to France and drove around in a limousine that had a giant "Q" for a hood ornament) signed Executive Order 11110 -> Initiating, for the first time, the death-process of the US Fed Reserve fiat Petroserpent Dollar.

�� The EO got President Kennedy killed.

This time, there is NO ESCAPE.

"Now comes the PAIN"
Q