The Fast and Furious scandal is turning into President Obama's Watergate

Tsk, Tsk, Tsk, Ekim the Inbred. You are really worrying your publisher. BTW, Ekim the Inbred, what do you think of the publisher's second choice as the book cover for your memoir? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Your sister will probably kick your wimpy ass for using her picture.
Your sister will probably kick your wimpy ass for using her picture. Originally Posted by ekim008
Quit kidding, Ekim the Inbred, it's a picture of you as a cross-dresser while you were protesting with Pastor Phelps and his Westboro bunch. Don't forget to remind Phelps about the potato salad for your 4th of July church BBQ.
Quit kidding, Ekim the Inbred, it's a picture of you as a cross-dresser while you were protesting with Pastor Phelps and his Westboro bunch. Don't forget to remind Phelps about the potato salad for your 4th of July church BBQ. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Be sure and visit Jerry he is missing your behind.
Be sure and visit Jerry, he is missing your behind. Originally Posted by ekim008
Your publisher insists that you hire those proofreaders, Ekim the Inbred.
Hmmm . . . It seems like Patrick Henry, one of our greatest Founders, would have favored an investigation. Not surprising, he was an American.

“The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them.”
Patrick Henry