My Experience With Sweet.Treat69

Whats wrong with Go Fish? Seriously, its a blast.. Originally Posted by DFWhobby
Yeah, I know.

I had great fun playing it when I was about four or five!

Seriously heres the bet, 1.000 to an attractive woman that can get me to cum in under 5 minutes BBBJ.... Originally Posted by DFWhobby

With $3M sitting there that ya got no use for, why not make it a $10k payout?
Seriously heres the bet, 1.000 to an attractive woman that can get me to cum in under 5 minutes BBBJ.... Originally Posted by DFWhobby
Assuming you aren't jerking off every day, RHJ could do that and it's only $80 right now, and sometimes $60. I let it last 15 minutes but it easily could have been 5.

I think you'll have a better time hobbying if you try not to get so worked up over little things in life like this bad experience.
With all that cash and gold bars laying around, why would someone need to pay with a credit card or Paypal because they lost their debit card?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=294001&highlight=
These Iphone cameras really do suck, any recommendations on a serious note?

Flash is just whiting everything out Originally Posted by DFWhobby
Too good of quality could reveal too much information. Especially if your bullion is marked well, could come back to identify you. The gold trading world is small when it comes to loose bars...
With all that cash and gold bars laying around, why would someone need to pay with a credit card or Paypal because they lost their debit card?

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=294001&highlight= Originally Posted by Dilbertgolf
LMAO!

Just when I thought this thread couldn't possibly get any funnier!
LMAO!

Just when I thought this thread couldn't possibly get any funnier! Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight

Yeah, the trading of the Best Buy store brand TV for poon is what got me.
Ummmmm, gold bars don't have chips and dings in them.
Back to work peasant! No games for you. Sorry poker isn't my style, down for go fish? I actually have a solid gold set of playing cards if your down... Originally Posted by DFWhobby
I sure as hell hope you don't keep this (referring to the pic you posted in #157) in a safe located in the home to which you invite hookers. There is an element in the hobby that wouldn't be above a home invasion, and this kind of thing would have them salivating.

Even if it's all just a lark, you may find some unsavories knocking on your door, on the off chance it's for real.
Why is it that I find all this vaguely evocative of a memorable line from Shakespeare's Macbeth?

http://everything2.com/title/A+tale+...ifying+nothing
I was just about to make the same point Tin Man. Showing that on this board is pretty stupid. In fact, it is epic stupidity. How hard would it be for a thief to find out where you live and you claim to have over 3 million in cash and gold on hand. I seriously think you need to come clean and admit that this is all a ruse. Because it could end up getting someone hurt, like you or one women that you have reviewed. Totally serious on this one. People have gotten hurt, or worse for a lot less than 3 million.
This is the most EPIC thread on eccie by far even wulf princess could not make this one up. Omg burning fat stacks or what looks like fat stacks, pictures with cash laying around ones home. This has gone from surreal to out of this world.
No one is this careless with money not even the professional players that go broke a couple of years after they retire nor have I seen rappers or musicians this reckless.
You are either doing something illegal if all these pictures are real or you one gifted computer nerd that knows how to photoshop and therefore you are fake as shit.
Either way carry on, I can't stop laughing. ePicccccxxxx
I was just about to make the same point Tin Man. Showing that on this board is pretty stupid. In fact, it is epic stupidity. How hard would it be for a thief to find out where you live and you claim to have over 3 million in cash and gold on hand. I seriously think you need to come clean and admit that this is all a ruse. Because it could end up getting someone hurt, like you or one women that you have reviewed. Totally serious on this one. People have gotten hurt, or worse for a lot less than 3 million. Originally Posted by Mavs fan

LOL, if a thief could actually find out where I live they deserve every penny. These all get routed through a shitty housing development I own in Colleyville. Cyber security these days is a very big deal.

Paypal? If you primarily live out of Dubai and loose your wallet here stateside... Well your bank has to ship a card internationally and well even AMEX takes a day to rush you a new card... But that matters because? I should start wording these like stories, in a galaxy far far away... In the land of the poor, called America, I was adventuring and lost my wallet.

Truth be told, I didn't always have cash lying around... At the time I had a meager net worth of only 30 million or so... Every penny had to be accounted for and invested... Past few years have been good, really fucking great actually. I don't think you guys know how embarrassing it is flying in a second hand G4....
Wait, I thought you had providers come to your place? Isn't that all it takes for the info to get out?
Ummmmm, gold bars don't have chips and dings in them. Originally Posted by Mavs fan
They absolutely do, and you have experience holding half a million in gold peasant?

This is the most EPIC thread on eccie by far even wulf princess could not make this one up. Omg burning fat stacks or what looks like fat stacks, pictures with cash laying around ones home. This has gone from surreal to out of this world.
No one is this careless with money not even the professional players that go broke a couple of years after they retire nor have I seen rappers or musicians this reckless.
You are either doing something illegal if all these pictures are real or you one gifted computer nerd that knows how to photoshop and therefore you are fake as shit.
Either way carry on, I can't stop laughing. ePicccccxxxx Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Just for your Macbeth...

Well if it were illegal I would have to be very very smart to make 7 figures a month, which means I wouldn't put it up on a hooker board... And well you can't really photoshop a video with a 400K ferrari, a million in cash, and 1.6 million in gold...

I really appreciate it though! I always wanted to try the life of crime!
Attached Images File Type: jpg macbeth.jpg (22.1 KB, 329 views)