Long day for Obama

Nice try you miserable little piss ant, taking things out of context and pretending it was a reply to you. your lies will never cease.

Fucking dumaterd go soak up some more sperm. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Nothing is "taken out of context", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And everything -- posts #65, #66 & #67 -- is presented in sequence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Nothing is "taken out of context", Ekim the Inbred Chimp. And everything -- posts #65, #66 & #67 -- is presented in sequence, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Fucking POS #65 is a question to cowboy Which he answered then I replied to him. Just another fucking lie from you as usual when you have your ass in hand. #67 was a poke at you because you lie constantly and sometimes your (source) is wrong...Snick ..Stick to sucking dicks you are better at it. Drag your sorry ass to another thread you have been exposed here again.
Fucking POS #65 is a question to cowboy Which he answered then I replied to him. Just another fucking lie from you as usual when you have your ass in hand. #67 was a poke at you because you lie constantly and sometimes your (source) is wrong...Snick ..Stick to sucking dicks you are better at it. Drag your sorry ass to another thread you have been exposed here again. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Including cowboy8055's post at #65 only makes you look more stupid and more like the buffoonish, stupid liar you are, Ekim the inbred Chimp.

Seriously? Several soldiers died searching for this deserter. Originally Posted by cowboy8055

Got any hard evidence on that? Originally Posted by i'va biggen

For the uninformed, lib-retarded Odumbo morons who are talking about “unsubstantiated rumors”.

Fellow soldiers call Bowe Bergdahl a deserter, not a hero
By Jake Tapper, CNN
updated 11:39 AM EDT, Tue June 3, 2014

"I was pissed off then, and I am even more so now with everything going on," said former Sgt. Matt Vierkant, a member of Bergdahl's platoon when he went missing on June 30, 2009. "Bowe Bergdahl deserted during a time of war, and his fellow Americans lost their lives searching for him."

Vierkant said Bergdahl needs to not only acknowledge his actions publicly but face a military trial for desertion under the Uniform Code of Military Justice.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/06/01/us/ber...erter-or-hero/ Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Again I ask the question ...any facts? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Including cowboy8055's post at #65 only makes you look more stupid and more like the buffoonish, stupid liar you are, Ekim the inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Same shit different day,your constant lying is fucking amazing. Pissing and moaning when you are exposed to your incessant bullshit. Fucking crybaby, go nurse on a biggen it will make your mouth taste better full of sperm rather than bullshit.
Same shit different day,your constant lying is fucking amazing. Pissing and moaning when you are exposed to your incessant bullshit. Fucking crybaby, go nurse on a biggen it will make your mouth taste better full of sperm rather than bullshit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yeah, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; you're still a lying SOB and you're twisting and whining like the lying worm you are on a hook of your own making, jackass. You lost and you had your ass handed to you again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Yeah, Ekim the Inbred Chimp; you're still a lying SOB and you're twisting and whining like the lying worm you are on a hook of your own making, jackass. You lost and you had your ass handed to you again, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
In Bred Hankering displaying once again why he deserves the Dumbest mother fucker on the board award. Babble on sperm breath. Your ass in in your hand , and you are deflecting.
Same shit different day,your constant lying is fucking amazing. Pissing and moaning when you are exposed to your incessant bullshit. Fucking crybaby, go nurse on a biggen it will make your mouth taste better full of sperm rather than bullshit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

More of your HOMO EROTIC Dreams... fagboy
More of your HOMO EROTIC Dreams... fagboy Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
We know he is maybe you can get in on the action PM him whiffy Are you still visiting your boy/girl friend Chelsea Manning?
In Bred Hankering displaying once again why he deserves the Dumbest mother fucker on the board award. Babble on sperm breath. Your ass in in your hand , and you are deflecting. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
That would be your self-described title, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the one that made the stupid, factually unsustainable remark, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, which you at first lyingly tried to deny and then admitted you made. Thus, you had you lying ass handed to you -- AGAIN, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
That would be your self-described title, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You're the one that made the stupid, factually unsustainable remark, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, which you at first lyingly tried to deny and then admitted you made. Thus, you had you lying ass handed to you -- AGAIN, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Chimp chimp chimp you really have a fetish dick breath. Your babbling ass is lost , and you can't lie your way out. Your breath is smelling of bull shit again, go gargle some cock .
WOW.
Chimp chimp chimp you really have a fetish dick breath. Your babbling ass is lost , and you can't lie your way out. Your breath is smelling of bull shit again, go gargle some cock . Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're stuttering, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! You made a stupid, factually unsustainable remark, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Then you lyingly tried to deny you made the remark, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and then you admitted you made the remark; thus, you had your ass handed to you, and now you're stuttering, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You're stuttering, Ekim the Inbred Chimp! You made a stupid, factually unsustainable remark, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Then you lyingly tried to deny you made the remark, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, and then you admitted you made the remark; thus, you had your ass handed to you, and now you're stuttering, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Wow, four chimps now living in your head rent free. Well at least there is something up there now. Now if you can find something to fill your suit.
Wow, four chimps now living in your head rent free. Well at least there is something up there now. Now if you can find something to fill your suit. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It's obvious you're no longer even trying to defend your stupid, factually unsustainable remark, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. You lost, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Since this is my OP I can interrupt and say that EVA sounds real desperate in his posts.