1st Time at an Amp

On that last note.. If i get the HH, does the TS time count? or is that a full HH with the girl in the room?

It would be a nice lunch break, as i have only about 45 min free for lunch.
15 min TS, 30 min with lovely lady, and back to work with a smile from ear to ear..

Please advise.
You pay for total time.

Torito
Hi everyone, newbie here. Just wanted to thank you guys for this great thread!

I'm planning to go to an amp pretty soon, but I had a question, which I don't think matters really, but just to be sure: Earlier in the thread, someone mentioned that a few of the girls won't see asian customers for personal reasons. I am ethnically south asian, specifically Indian (but for some reason most people mistake me for Hispanic), so I'm wondering if anyone knows if that would still be a problem?

I tried looking it up in the reviews of the women I am interested in but didn't find anything so I thought it might be in the ROS sections. Can anyone help me out and see if something like that's ever come up?

Edit: Just realized I probably should have posted this in a new thread. Also, it looks pretty bad of me to ask for something restricted to premium users right of the bat like this, but I do plan on getting a premium account pretty soon.
OK, so I'm headed to try my first AMP. Provider roulette is getting old. Just wanna make sure I don't goof. I'm clear about not mentioning services etc, but a little unclear about the $$.

Does the Mamasan take the house fee up front. (Assuming $60 for an hour) Then you fan out the remaining $140 once in the room? Or do you simply lay the entire $200 out once in the room?

Also, what's the best way to ensure you don't end up with the ugliest gal in the joint? Lastly, is there a "best" spa for a newbie to cut his teeth?

Many thanks in advance for your replies.
Pay mama-san if she asks for the hourly fee (or 1/2 hour fee). Wait until you and the belle du jour are in the room and place it on the side table, towel covered table or chair in plain view where she can see it. By this time you should be in your birthday suit and ready to go get the table shower (towel clad). The tip will magically disappear.
To avoid getting Ms. Ugly of South Korea of 1958, do your research here and pick a name that occurs over and over for the activities and venue of choice.

5. Some of the Asian girls don't care to have sessions with guys of Asian descent, so it might be a problem at some places
Originally Posted by Clutch Cargo
Ah crap...
I've had some where I, because I didn't read this thread, paid the door fee, got comfortable in room, then on to table shower and led back to massage room. When I did not place my donation on table in room, only L1 service with tip at my discretion. Definitely will try mentioned technique for better massage next time.
hey i never went thru last time and I moved out of state...i'm going to visit soon and will probably try it out...
You should visit on your next run through town, the Dallas AMP is like nothing else. It's been several years since I've been to one - I really remember a Hawaii Spa visit with Happy (at least, I think that was her name). What an energetic freak that girl was! I remember her taking me for a 2nd TS after I popped and trying to do a 2nd round K9 right on the table shower. FYI - I don't advise that with all the slippery soap on those tables, I'm shocked there wasn't an injury. LOL

But I have always been concerned about getting busted while at an AMP. Being from out of town limited my AMP fun, but now I'll be in Dallas more often, so I'm curious if anyone here has any info on how often the AMPs get busted? With an indie provider, that's never a concern, but at a known AMP.... It makes me extremely nervous. Clearly not enough to keep my away, but nervous all the same.
I've searched but I either missed it or it wasn't asked.
Can you schedule a certain girl if you call by phone for a certain day?

And can you ask to see who's available instead of luck of the draw?

Thanks!

Thanks! Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot
Yes, calling ahead to make an appointment is a great idea if you are interested in seeing one of the popular ladies.
I am a bigger guy and am planning to make my first visit soon. I'm about 6'1 and 380 pounds. I'm not sure if I'll get poor service since I am larger than average. Where is the best place to go and/or are they less "friendly" to larger guy. I don't want to go somewhere and just end up with just a HJ or should I wait til I drop some more weight. Thanks!
I am a bigger guy and am planning to make my first visit soon. I'm about 6'1 and 380 pounds. I'm not sure if I'll get poor service since I am larger than average. Where is the best place to go and/or are they less "friendly" to larger guy. I don't want to go somewhere and just end up with just a HJ or should I wait til I drop some more weight. Thanks! Originally Posted by Bigguy247
I am just about the same size, too. Size has made absolutely no difference in the Dallas AMPs. That is one of the main reasons for my patronage. Here's tips for increasing mileage:
1. Tip up front to the girl and/or mama-san. Use the review guidelines to tip.
half hour is $140; hour is $200
2. Always take the offer of a table shower. Never turn it down. Especially if you are a normal size man like you and me.
3. Bring pizza or fruit plate samplers. Mama-san will remember you.
4. Learn some basic Korean phrases. AMP providers will teach basic greetings, nouns and a few verbs.
5. Get PA standing here by submitting reviews or pay for it.
  • Marzz
  • 08-07-2015, 09:35 AM

Thanks! Originally Posted by AmericanIdiot
I am also interested in knowing what to say to see a line up of the girls available. I've always just had luck of the draw.
Ask mamasan for a line up. The girls don't particularly like it but, you can try it. Half of them will be sleepy from being rousted out of bed.