All About Ginger

Trying this re-purposed candle thing one more time…

If it doesn’t work this time, I’m filling the jars with pretty glass beads.

And I’ll never look on Pinterest again. Lol
Attached Images File Type: jpeg D9EE5EED-DAD6-43BF-B081-8270881BB3C5.jpeg (307.1 KB, 377 views)
All stocked up
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 5FEAB4D2-B5B0-445A-BAC2-A3B30C63555E.jpeg (570.8 KB, 370 views)
Since she just had a birthday and it's also Christmas we need a little cheer. Happy Birthday to one gorgeous woman
Not everyone will cheer or celebrate it lol.
Since she just had a birthday and it's also Christmas we need a little cheer. Happy Birthday to one gorgeous woman Originally Posted by a10bomb

Merry Christmas Lady in Red. You look divine in that dress.
Happy Birthday, Merry Christmas and Happy New year to the lady in Red . Sorry I’m late . I have been busy with family . Hope you have a amazing 2022
Damn. It’s been too long since I’ve seen Ginger when she came to Little Rock over a year ago. Scanning some of these pics brought up some good memories!
  • PSD
  • 02-04-2022, 05:34 PM
I've seen Ginger a few times over the years. More so when I lived in the area. She's a firecracker for sure, but be kind and she'll give you the shirt off her back.

An old man once told me you know a true friend when you see how they respond to an argument. If they hold a grudge, not so much a friend. If they keep coming back in your life and making nice, they are a true friend. Ginger is that friend to me.

Let the haters hate.
  • PSD
  • 02-04-2022, 05:54 PM
No surprise Ginger wants to buy a condo here. There's so much to do in the Tampa area its amazing. Several top 10 beaches, an amazing nightlife, and Tampa is no longer Florida's hidden secret. 2021-2022 hottest RE market in the country. I've watched my home on zillow add $200k in value the last 2 years.

An hour south are the beaches in Nakomis and Englewood. On a good day, wife and I can pick up 100 sharks teeth an hour. No kidding, we literally have a collection of thousands.

Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota is comprised completely of ground quartz. Volleyballers love it because even on the hottest days the sand never gets hot and is absolutely the softest sand on their feet.

10 minutes from my house, Tampa Electric has a power generation station that spills warm water back into the bay. They also host a safe site for Manatees when the waether gets colder. Literally hundreds flock there during these chilly months. 10 minutes away.

Ybor City was once the cigar capital of the world, literally built on a swamp. Now its party central, think 6th St in Austin.

The 2.5 mile long Tampa Riverwalk runs along the Hillsborough River, where universities across the country come to practice rowing, adding their team names to the west side seawall.

The east cost of Florida has the big waves and the glitz. Miami, West Palm Beach, etc.

The west coast of Florida has the calm waves from the gulf and is way more laid back.

This all brought to you by the Florida Commission on Tourism, of course. LOL
No surprise Ginger wants to buy a condo here. There's so much to do in the Tampa area its amazing. Several top 10 beaches, an amazing nightlife, and Tampa is no longer Florida's hidden secret. 2021-2022 hottest RE market in the country. I've watched my home on zillow add $200k in value the last 2 years.

An hour south are the beaches in Nakomis and Englewood. On a good day, wife and I can pick up 100 sharks teeth an hour. No kidding, we literally have a collection of thousands.

Siesta Key Beach in Sarasota is comprised completely of ground quartz. Volleyballers love it because even on the hottest days the sand never gets hot and is absolutely the softest sand on their feet.

10 minutes from my house, Tampa Electric has a power generation station that spills warm water back into the bay. They also host a safe site for Manatees when the waether gets colder. Literally hundreds flock there during these chilly months. 10 minutes away.

Ybor City was once the cigar capital of the world, literally built on a swamp. Now its party central, think 6th St in Austin.

The 2.5 mile long Tampa Riverwalk runs along the Hillsborough River, where universities across the country come to practice rowing, adding their team names to the west side seawall.

The east cost of Florida has the big waves and the glitz. Miami, West Palm Beach, etc.

The west coast of Florida has the calm waves from the gulf and is way more laid back.

This all brought to you by the Florida Commission on Tourism, of course. LOL Originally Posted by PSD

Well hell brother take that $200k gain & buy her that condo you all set!!
  • PSD
  • 02-04-2022, 11:11 PM
She doesnt need my help. She does fine on her own.

The 200k goes with me when I retire overseas.
  • Sandy
  • 02-05-2022, 02:30 PM
She doesnt need my help. She does fine on her own.

The 200k goes with me when I retire overseas. Originally Posted by PSD
Will you at least give her a reference on the rental agreement?
I know Florida is very meticulous when it comes to background checks.
She is going to love Florida, It is very conservative and the police don't fuck around down there.
And I know they really hate human Trac...ing.
Will she be bringing a few girlfriend's down there with her?
Maybe they can split the rent.
Just keep her out of Polk county, because Sheriff Grady Judd doesn't fuck around.
With all this talk about Florida and Ginger hasn't posted lately does that mean she's down there
irrelevant to majority, great story for ooser's