Men and anal sex!!!!!!!!

Lol and Dallas and myself are still here fucking naughty manPussys with our girlCocks and loving it!!!
I occasionally enjoy a woman's "dick" in my ass. I'm a submissive gentleman who enjoys being dominated by beautiful women.
I have tried anal several times with a woman but I really prefer vaginal sex. On the other hand I have been fucked anally by a TS girl, with a real 8” cock. That was an experience. I walked funny for a couple of days.
Ladies, it's better to give than receive...or maybe I enjoy to receive lol😉
I would love to try a gang bang, better start saving up my milk money!
I love a lady that's into it and not afraid is she likes giving too. Now where did I leave that been there, done that T-Shirt?
Love it, it’s pretty much all I do now!
I’m afraid I might like it .... then what. ��
I’m afraid I might like it .... then what. �� Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
Then go with it. Nothing hotter than a beautiful woman taking you lol
I recently had a doubles session with two lovely ladies. after traditional sex, they both put on strap=on's and took turns fucking my ass. It was the best.

I love seeing a beautiful lady with a big strap-on cock walking around the room telling me how she is going to tear me up.
Been intrigued by the idea, have yet to fulfill it. Hoping too sometime soon.
I’m afraid I might like it .... then what. �� Originally Posted by Gentlemen Rendezvous
If you like it, then continue to enjoy it. That is what being open minded does, it allows you to explore things you enjoy without worrying what other people think.
Okay, we hear all the time men like greek so how many men like sex with a strap on????? Is it something you would be willing to try and have the guts to ask a girl to do???????? Originally Posted by Taylor Sims
A finger or two is okay, maybe a small toy, but to graduate to the full strap-on...no thanks. BTW, having anal sex with a woman, instead of PIV play, to me, is like turning down a fine dining experience for McDonald's. I guess if it turns on the woman, okay I guess, but, otherwise, I don't get it.
Ummm fingers, toys, dongs........suck hot lil things to play with you with.............I always start small {finger} and work my way upwards, some are size kings and some just enjoy the prostate stimuli.............It ALL good in the land of Kink! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
I hope you have really short, as in none, fingernails.
Dallas Rain knows how to make me produce noises I didn't think were humanly possible.