Pittsburgh Sand Box Members gay

Naw... Why would I accept money to perform Gods work?

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Aren't you being the hypocritical jackass, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard; your avatar says something very different, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.

"Hasa Diga" is purportedly (by the playwrights) Ugandan for, "Fuck You"; hence, the Photoshop change to your avatar, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard:

That, of course, would very appropriately translate to, "Fuck You, Assup!"

"Eebowai" is purportedly Ugandan for "God".

Hence the cum-gobbling golem fucktard is a vile, hypocritical blasphemer when he claims to be doing "God's work".

Aren't you being the hypocritical jackass, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard; your avatar says something very different, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard.

"Hasa Diga" is purportedly (by the playwrights) Ugandan for, "Fuck You"; hence, the Photoshop change to your avatar, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard:

Hence the cum-gobbling golem fucktard is a vile, hypocritical blasphemer when he claims to be doing "God's work".

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I wondered what that fucked up bullshit saying was. I thought it was Yiddish for where's the glory holes.

Unlike you pathetic, humorless shitheads, God has a sense of humor. I'm sure he enjoyed "The Book of Mormon" on Broadway as much as I did.

I've never laughed so hard in my life ... Except of course, when I read The "reviews" posted by the Turd Warriors!

Blasphemy, as defined by you, is hypocritical in and of itself. Much the same way eloquence, or coherence would be.

Take your assholier than thou attitude, Corpy, and cram it up your tight ass.

Gay fuck doll wannabe!
I wondered what that fucked up bullshit saying was. I thought it was Yiddish for where's the glory holes. Originally Posted by bambino
Of course you wondered. You're so totally without culture, how would you have known otherwise?
Hasa Diga Ysswipes a douche bag. Much better.
That makes perfect sense, Twinkie. Did you study am foreign language at reform school? Oh yeah ... .English! Should have studied harder yo.
Unlike you pathetic, humorless shitheads, God has a sense of humor. I'm sure he enjoyed "The Book of Mormon" on Broadway as much as I did.

I've never laughed so hard in my life ... Except of course, when I read The "reviews" posted by the Turd Warriors!

Blasphemy, as defined by you, is hypocritical in and of itself. Much the same way eloquence, or coherence would be.

Take your assholier than thou attitude, Corpy, and cram it up your tight ass.

Gay fuck doll wannabe! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Take your blasphemous avatar and shove it up your hypocritical ass, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard! BTW, you hypocritical, blaspheming, cum-gobbling golem fucktard:

Take your blasphemous avatar and shove it up your hypocritical ass, you cum-gobbling golem fucktard! BTW, you hypocritical, blaspheming, cum-gobbling golem fucktard:

Let's shorten it for him. Hasa Diga Douche Bag. Or, HDDB. So HDDB is an expert on Ugandan culture and language. I knew he was the illegitimate by- product of Idi Ahmin and a local Ugandan spinner. HDDB hyena.
Let's shorten it for him. Hasa Diga Douche Bag. Or, HDDB. So HDDB is an expert on Ugandan culture and language. I knew he was the by- product of Idi Ahmin and a local Ugandan spinner. HDDB hyena. Originally Posted by bambino
HDDB and DEM are distinctions the cum-gobbling golem fucktard justly deserves; hence, hereafter it shall be known as "the cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM"!
Why not add a few more letters. That way you'll have to use your opposable thumbs to type them all. If you have any, you gay fuck doll wannabe.

You've hijacked yet another thread. (Unless of course, we take into consideration that the gay sandbox member in question is your Hippie Hollow FAG TEAM wrestling partner.)

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK!
Why not add a few more letters. That way you'll have to use your opposable thumbs to type them all. If you have any, you gay fuck doll wannabe.

You've hijacked yet another thread. (Unless of course, we take into consideration that the gay sandbox member in question is your Hippie Hollow FAG TEAM wrestling partner.)

SQUEAK! SQUEAK! SQUEAK! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Hasa Diga Bro. Ugandan is soooooo cool
Looks like In Bred Hankering has found a fluffer..The Bimbo.
Hasa Diga Bro. Ugandan is soooooo cool Originally Posted by bambino
Idi Amin, reportedly, was a cannibal. I wonder if he licked assholes, like you do pissant?
[QUOTE=Yssup Rider;1054664337]Idi Amin, reportedly, was a cannibal. I wonder if he licked assholes, like you do pissant?[/QUOTE
Your the Ugandan expert and illegitimate son of Idi Ahmin. You tell us. Hasa Diga. Biggie, do you have Ugandan spell chick?
How much do toll booth jobs pay in PA anyway, pissant? That's probably the only job you could get without a GED.

Can you spell 911?

Ignorant blowhard pissant.

BTW -- rapelisberger is a cunt who eats pierogies out of your wife's asshole!