Random Thoughts

This reminds me of the old days of eccie. When you had multiple stables of girls attacking each other while all were claiming to be independent.
This reminds me of the old days of eccie. When you had multiple stables of girls attacking each other while all were claiming to be independent. Originally Posted by Burningfiat
I’ve actually never “claimed” to be independent… When you truly are, there’s no need to use it as an advertising platform. People just know.
This reminds me of the old days of eccie. When you had multiple stables of girls attacking each other while all were claiming to be independent. Originally Posted by Burningfiat
The two main stables here right now don't seem to have started beefing with each other yet. But give it a little time. Especially since one stable is in NWA and the other likes to visit NWA.
It’s amazing to me that on one particular Thursday which just so happened to be the 15th of November, 2018 A.D., that this here Sandbox was saturated with hieroglyphics of all sorts of colors and designs. Shore grabbed my attention!!! Originally Posted by austin88998833

Moon Moon was certainly busy that day!
Literally and figuratively “the cat’s pajamas!”
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 16DCFAEA-2816-44E6-845A-079A4B1B4963.jpeg (227.9 KB, 273 views)
Even more delightful, when after several days you can see they logged into the various places you tried to reach them and *still* didn't respond! Argh!

OK, I'm getting too negative. How about a shout out to the ladies who have excellent TCB?

My list: (Alphabetical order - no preference implied):

Danielle
Felina
Ginger
Nova
Vannah

Thank you ladies, for making it easy!

(No offense intended if you're name isn't on the list. It might not mean I think you have bad TCB, we just might not have enough of a track record to know yet.) Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I believe that I should be on that list, Spanky as I’m always reliable for you
I believe that I should be on that list, Spanky as I’m always reliable for you Originally Posted by drippinghoney

Oh, I absolutely agree! This was from quite a while ago. I'm not sure we had met by that point. Yes, you are completely reliable without fail and I truly appreciate it! I keep hearing about some new ladies being hard to schedule, cancelling on plans, etc. and I'd rather just stick with those like you (and others I mentioned in that list) that I know I can count on.
Literally and figuratively “the cat’s pajamas!” Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Ed's face says "I better get a whole bag of shrimp for this!"
Ginger, why are you torturing your cat
Literally and figuratively “the cat’s pajamas!” Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Ed’s like “paint me like one of your French girls.”
Doing a bacon-wrapped turkey this year! Eat your heart out, Baconman!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 5625B393-CDF9-43C3-BACC-B4D3D9BB7A46.jpeg (249.9 KB, 240 views) File Type: jpeg 6838A858-17ED-4E33-AC5C-BCF653D4D8D8.jpeg (242.8 KB, 240 views)
Giving thanks it is almost thanksgiving
Doing a bacon-wrapped turkey this year! Eat your heart out, Baconman!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Those bacon weave skills are on point!
I was kind of worried that the drippings from the bacon would taint the juices for my gravy… But on second thought I think it can only improve it. Because bacon. Lol
My cholesterol levels will be off the charts with Turkey and bacon. Oh well don’t want to live forever anyway.