Members You Miss...

Covered in guideline #21. Any post, at anytime, can result in bancation, for no apparent reason. Originally Posted by generalbob
Really? Maybe I should review the Guidelines again, I must have missed that one.

#21 - Ladies, please respect our Provider Ad Posting guidelines, posted in each of the Ad posting forums. We welcome you to take advantage of every Advertising forum available, but please ensure you are posting in the right location, and that you are following the appropriate posting frequency...which is currently 1 ad per week in your choice of 5 city forums or subdivisions.
Really? Maybe I should review the Guidelines again, I must have missed that one. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
Hey, if you guys can make shit up, why can't we?
BANNED

This is how mods reward people trying to protect the community from nutjobs. Just like ElleW.....

Think I'll go on a murder spree, no chance of the Info being shared here so I'm safe.
BANNED

This is how mods reward people trying to protect the community from nutjobs. Just like ElleW.....
Originally Posted by roscoe14850
Protecting the community will not be tolerated.
Protecting the community will not be tolerated. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
Yeah, but the community still has a DICK
JennaJones
BANNED

Think I'll go on a murder spree, no chance of the Info being shared here so I'm safe. Originally Posted by roscoe14850

no comparison between the two situations and you know it
BANNED

Think I'll go on a murder spree, no chance of the Info being shared here so I'm safe. Originally Posted by roscoe14850
Not sure about murder spree. Limit yourself to armed home invasions and you'll be protected.
I must admit that I didn't expect to be so incredibly entertained tonight.

no comparison between the two situations and you know it Originally Posted by MountainGoat
Very true, you're much worse...
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (28.0 KB, 502 views)
no comparison between the two situations and you know it Originally Posted by MountainGoat
If you're talking about why ElleW and Jenna Jones got banned I agree. From what I can tell Jenna did nothing worthy of being banned. At least nothing she said publicly.
If you're talking about why ElleW and Jenna Jones got banned I agree. From what I can tell Jenna did nothing worthy of being banned. At least nothing she said publicly. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
cowboy - it doesn't matter, ECCIE is here to protect the downtrodden along with the criminals, as long as they are members here! The visiting Mods and Admins to Upset are trying to teach us all this because they know what's good for us. On that note to the above, Kiss my Ass.......
cowboy - it doesn't matter, ECCIE is here to protect the downtrodden along with the criminals, as long as they are members here! The visiting Mods and Admins to Upset are trying to teach us all this because they know what's good for us. On that note to the above, Kiss my Ass....... Originally Posted by Perryay
Aint that the truth. Not hard to realize. Have no idea what Jenna could've done to get banned. Don't think ElleW should've been banned either.
Aint that the truth. Not hard to realize. Have no idea what Jenna could've done to get banned. Don't think ElleW should've been banned either. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
I think it's been made perfectly clear that no one gives a fuck what we think or how we feel about any issues here.
If you're talking about why ElleW and Jenna Jones got banned I agree. From what I can tell Jenna did nothing worthy of being banned. At least nothing she said publicly. Originally Posted by cowboy8055
There are a few key words right there.

cowboy - it doesn't matter, ECCIE is here to protect the downtrodden along with the criminals, as long as they are members here! The visiting Mods and Admins to Upset are trying to teach us all this because they know what's good for us. On that note to the above, Kiss my Ass....... Originally Posted by Perryay
Fuckin Communists....terrible.
Fuckin Communists....terrible. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
this comin from ...a state that elected the bush ...funded neocon douche wad rato ta ...the senate