YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

• BDD
  • 08-25-2015, 08:52 PM
Damn it. I left this thread for a few days hoping to come back to vajazzlementness, skittles, rainbows and unicorns. I am sorry to say this is not the case.
I was going to say that I wanted to see Marie in a referee's uniform dishing out vajazzlement penalties,
but I've been laughing at the clip she posted for 20 min.
She has handed out a major penalty to both.
Funny thing is I posted that without having really thought about it applying to the current discussion. Lol. I was doing some other unrelated work online and I clicked on a random (per my ADD) link which took me there. I thought it was funnier that looking up pics of models blowing glitter and playing pillow fights (though that would be fun too).
  • WTF
  • 08-26-2015, 02:17 PM
She has handed out a major penalty to both. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
herfacechair would have no problem riding a warthog as long as it lived up to his username!
That's some fucking ignernt shit right there! Originally Posted by boardman
That implies a lack of knowledge, or disconnect between what is said and what the facts are. Not applicable to any of my posts if that's what you're referencing. If you're talking about WTF, then you're onto something.
WTF: Hammering me?

Yes, I'm hammering you in debate.

WTF: Just as long as i live up to your username ,

You living up to my username? Your profile suggests somebody that is too controlling, spoiled, selfish, expecting things to be done his way, to pleasure a woman that way.

WTF: you'd be game it seems!

When it comes to destroying you in debate, and destroying your credibility, I'm game.

WTF: Calm down son,

This implies anger, or being high strung. Neither applies to me. The cold hard reality is that I'm having a blast destroying your argument, and picking you apart, and seeing your reactions. It's like I told you in previous debates, I don't accommodate people stupid enough to argue with me. Don't tell me what to do.

And yes, I said that with a smile knowing how your controlling self would react when someone tells you to go pound sand when you tell them to do something.

WTF: outliving me btw is not a indicator to commitment.

What I actually said, that you misunderstood:

"Wrong.
I'll keep hammering you until I'm well into my old age. The only way you could claim to be more committed than me in this exchange is if you outlive me." - herfacechair

Do you see the keywords that I highlighted in my quote? I highlighted it in red so that you can see it better. What part of, "I'll keep hammering you until I'm well into my old age," did you not understand? Those keywords tied in with my final statement, that you would have to outlive me.

Why would you have to outlive me? The answer is simple, read the key statement in the quote that I made, which you included in your reply. If you outlive me, I obviously would not be able to reply. And that's the key.

You keep talking smack about being able to do this longer than me. I try to point out to you that you are delusional if you think that you can. In simple terms, I will play "ping-pong," to use the terminology, with you on this thread until I am well into my old age. Meaning, I would have to be alive to keep coming back to keep hammering you.

If you start suffering a migraine while reading this, congratulations, your brain is starting to do its work.

WTF: Damn i finally read a post of yours and right out of the bat you misinterpret causation .

As usual, you're wrong. There's a purpose behind every word, every sentence, and every paragraph I use. My statements here are dead accurate, unless I insinuate that I'm being sarcastic.

You need to actually read what I post, with the intention of understanding what I'm saying, before you could accuse me of "misinterpreting," quotation marks used strongly, anything. In fact, you need to actually prove that with facts instead of just saying it. I know you won't be able to, because you have a knack for saying anything that contradicts the facts. You have yet to prove anything you said on this thread, or in any other threads that we debated on, with facts or logic.
I was going to say that I wanted to see Marie in a referee's uniform dishing out vajazzlement penalties,
but I've been laughing at the clip she posted for 20 min.
She has handed out a major penalty to both. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Wrong, that does not apply to this situation.

That has absolutely no application to the exchange between WTF and me. She handed no penalties to either side. If anybody wanted to use a video to describe the exchange going on here, that video does not do it. It misses the mark.

I don't say that lightly, part of my military duties downrange is analyzing videos, pictures, for underlying meanings as related by what was intended to be communicated through that video, film, photo, or any other propaganda piece. It also includes giving recommendations to the production and development detachment/company on which films to use with which messages.

I'm putting professional knowledge behind why I'm telling you that your statement is wrong.

If people could disagree face-to-face, over the phone, or any other venue, why not disagree over the Internet? To suggest that people arguing on the Internet, and not elsewhere, should receive a certain label is completely asinine. If two people argue face-to-face, if two people debate face-to-face, and you don't get the label, that should extend to what's done on the Internet.
[FREUDIAN SLIP]

herfacechair would have no problem riding a warthog as long as it lived up to his username!

[FREUDIAN SLIP] Originally Posted by WTF
And just how would a male warthog, laying on his back while a female warthog makes it live up to my username, going to be able to take on passengers while living up to my username?

It's like what I've told you before, every time you reply, you reveal more of your psychological makeup. Throughout our exchange, as well as in the mommy tummy thread, you've expressed your disdain for women with mommy tummies. Given my original statement on this thread, and your reaction here and on the other thread, not only were you attempting to slam me, you were symbolically representing women with mommy tummies as warthogs... By extension, as "pigs."

Target audience analysis is another part of PSYOP, so I'm not pulling this out of thin air. So all is not lost with you with my handing you your arse in these exchanges. It's your way of supporting the troops, like those role players that role-play in the mock villages that we train at.
Are the adminitards certain herfacechair isn't one of Ol' Ho's mandles?
  • D.G.
  • 08-27-2015, 09:01 AM
Either way funny stuff .
I had all these commentary gifs...then I lost them all...come back later. Today I'm having crab legs for lunch!!!
And she's an umpire as well.
I simply can't add more thoughts as I'm struggling to not spill a coffee.
Herfacechair your replies are way too long, therefore I think many are not reading what you are posting. How can you call that a win?