For those who need proof of election fraud....

• oeb11
  • 08-14-2021, 01:56 PM
DPST heroes
  • oeb11
  • 08-14-2021, 01:57 PM
No proof, no fraud, simple as that. It's all a bunch of bullshit and trumpies eat it up. Originally Posted by royamcr

Thank you - ;r; - for a 'visual image' of DPST hatred of anyone of a different POV.

karma - please remember that Mr. 'r'.
Speaking of diarrhea, this crook has it now…

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/38743 Originally Posted by bambino
https://t.me/praying_medic/4101 Originally Posted by bambino
Praying Medic
Forwarded from Liberty Overwatch (Patriot)

Motion Granted to Add Ruby Freeman & Friends to VoterGA’s Fulton County Lawsuit

Two of the plaintiffs in the VoterGA case filed a motion to add Ruby Freeman, Keisha Dixon, Wandrea Moss, and Happy Faces Personnel Group Inc. to the lawsuit.

Ruby & Friends (“Respondents”) did not file a response by August 2nd as ordered by the court: “Therefore, Petitioners Motion is unopposed by Respondents. …Motion to add Respondents GRANTED.”

Source: kagbro88 Twitter

Read 👓📃 Motion Granted
More 🔎🧵 Last GA Update

Support: VoterGA.org
t.me/praying_medic/4101 22.0K views

Dave Hayes, Aug 14 at 13:13
Praying Medic
Forwarded from Liberty Overwatch (Patriot)

Motion Granted to Add Ruby Freeman & Friends to VoterGA’s Fulton County Lawsuit

Two of the plaintiffs in the VoterGA case filed a motion to add Ruby Freeman, Keisha Dixon, Wandrea Moss, and Happy Faces Personnel Group Inc. to the lawsuit.

Ruby & Friends (“Respondents”) did not file a response by August 2nd as ordered by the court: “Therefore, Petitioners Motion is unopposed by Respondents. …Motion to add Respondents GRANTED.”

Source: kagbro88 Twitter

Read ���� Motion Granted
More ���� Last GA Update

Support: VoterGA.org
t.me/praying_medic/4101 22.0K views

Dave Hayes, Aug 14 at 13:13 Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

Conspiracy?

I like your style of post.
Conspiracy?

I like your style of post. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I ran out of conspiracy theories. They all came true!!!!

BAHAHAHAHA

Ruby’s in deep shit
I ran out of conspiracy theories. They all came true!!!!
Ruby’s in deep shit Originally Posted by bambino
ANd that's how we start turning the corck suckers to ram it down the throat of the "Where's the EVIDENCE?" bastards....

It's coming and when it becomes obvious...the nation will be at a serious crossroads. The Biden Regime cannot be uninstalled... there is no do-over process.

I think we're going to end up with a national fracture between States that want to honor the Biden regimes actions regardless of the fraud and those that refuse to. At that point you will have states following different sets of laws and essentially not acknowledging edicts from the Federal regime.

Who knows where it goes from there...certainly it will become more violent.
We are more than 9 months past election day 2020 and as of this date and time there has not been one claim of significant fraud in the election that would put Trump in a winning position. Mike Lindell's "proof" of election fraud bit the dust as has every other claim of election fraud.
  • oeb11
  • 08-15-2021, 09:12 AM
DPST communists are desperate to cover-up their Voter fraud , and pass laws subverting all elections to their own control
'Voter rights' - DPPSTs want the vote for anyone in teh world who votes for them - and then there will be no freedom for anyone.

Being a Citizen is meaningless to their craven push for The Privilege of teh American Vote for non-citizens everywhere in this world.

HR-1 -

Desperate Dems trying to impose their absolute totalitarian control

Buck fiden!
ANd that's how we start turning the corck suckers to ram it down the throat of the "Where's the EVIDENCE?" bastards....

It's coming and when it becomes obvious...the nation will be at a serious crossroads. The Biden Regime cannot be uninstalled... there is no do-over process.

I think we're going to end up with a national fracture between States that want to honor the Biden regimes actions regardless of the fraud and those that refuse to. At that point you will have states following different sets of laws and essentially not acknowledging edicts from the Federal regime.

Who knows where it goes from there...certainly it will become more violent. Originally Posted by texassapper

that is what is looking like that. somebody wrote an article on how the split might happen, litereally, 2 americas. I can't find the link to it. this came out between October - December.

clearly, Biden is one of the weakest president I've ever seen. prolly weaker that Buchanan. he's literally a doormat.
Lol lol lol lol. These latest posts are some of the stupidest drivel written in this forum. And man that’s saying a lot.
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
AUGUST 16, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

The corrupt Presidential Election of 2020 got us here. Never would have happened if I were President!

###