For those who need proof of election fraud....

Lol lol lol lol. These latest posts are some of the stupidest drivel written in this forum. And man that’s saying a lot. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
I know man, I have to step away for a few days here and there cause of the gross retardation of some of the shit these trumpies post. Brainwashed fools.
I know man, I have to step away for a few days here and there cause of the gross retardation of some of the shit these trumpies post. Brainwashed fools. Originally Posted by royamcr
LOL becaus eit's hard to defend the Joey Puddins Regime you mean?

Yeah, I don't blame you, I'd RUN AWAY LIKE JOEY PUDDINS TOO.
Bye bye, be sure to get that covid for me. Make it the Delta so it is extra harsh. Hope they don't have a hospital bed for ya.
Bye bye, be sure to get that covid for me. Make it the Delta so it is extra harsh. Hope they don't have a hospital bed for ya. Originally Posted by royamcr
Thanks for the heads up... Uh, and you should spend some time cowering and doing some reading. The Delta variant is LESS deadly, but more contagious.

You'd know that if you didn't have you head in the sand or some other equally dark location.

Oh yeah the hospital bed thingy? It's not that we're short of actual beds... the Hospitals can't staff them... see they've been firing people for not taking the vax... They are in fact creating their own shortages.

Stupid Democrats.
Bye bye, be sure to get that covid for me. Make it the Delta so it is extra harsh. Hope they don't have a hospital bed for ya. Originally Posted by royamcr
Isn’t this against site rules? Asking for a friend.
  • oeb11
  • 08-16-2021, 12:55 PM
I know man, I have to step away for a few days here and there cause of the gross retardation of some of the shit these trumpies post. Brainwashed fools. Originally Posted by royamcr

Look in a mirror - and stop the name-calling demeaning insults - 'r'.

Quote -
Quote:
Originally Posted by royamcr
Bye bye, be sure to get that covid for me. Make it the Delta so it is extra harsh. Hope they don't have a hospital bed for ya.

Isn’t this against site rules? Asking for a friend.

Bambinio - likely - realistically - just more evidence of teh intellectual and moral bankruptcy of DPST commnist operatives.

They have no Humanity whatsoever - and care only about their indoctrinated marxisr totalitariansim
https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/39236

BAHAHAHAHA Originally Posted by bambino
Even the Taliban know

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/39265 Originally Posted by bambino
https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/1179 Originally Posted by bambino
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I must have missed it. What allegations of fraud have been found in the Arizona audit?
SAVE AMERICA
PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP
AUGUST 18, 2021
BEDMINSTER, NJ

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Fake Elections have consequences, just look at the horror of Afghanistan coupled with the massive incompetence at our Southern Border!

###