Members You Miss...

this comin from ...a state that elected the bush ...funded neocon douche wad rato ta ...the senate Originally Posted by Plastic Man
actually PM, CC is not from Texas
I think it's been made perfectly clear that no one gives a fuck what we think or how we feel about any issues here. Originally Posted by generalbob
And through the fog, light dawns...
I think it's been made perfectly clear that no one gives a fuck what we think or how we feel about any issues here. Originally Posted by generalbob
As long as they don't care that we know they've gone brain dead from pulling their own pud for too long, who fucking cares.

And through the fog, light dawns... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Yeah and in the spotlight is the smelliest POS that's ever come out of Texas.
Why get angry at me? One of you finally gets it...that's a cause for celebration, right?
Why get angry at me? One of you finally gets it...that's a cause for celebration, right? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Actually... a few "got it" some time ago...
It will be interesting to see what happens next.
Why get angry at me? One of you finally gets it...that's a cause for celebration, right? Originally Posted by Wakeup
Don't you have better things to do. Like maybe a restaurant review.
You're long overdue for one.
this comin from ...a state that elected the bush ...funded neocon douche wad rato ta ...the senate Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Texas? Bahahahaha! Now thats funny PM
[QUOTeE=Chica Chaser;1057972455]Texas? Bahahahaha! Now thats funny PM [/QUOTE]

There's nothing funny about Texas...sad, maybe, not funny.
Actually... a few "got it" some time ago...
It will be interesting to see what happens next. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Well, be sure to let us all know when whatever happens...so we don't miss it...
[QUOTeE=Chica Chaser;1057972455]Texas? Bahahahaha! Now thats funny PM Originally Posted by generalbob
There's nothing funny about Texas...sad, maybe, not funny. [/QUOTE]
+1 !!!.......

Don't you have better things to do. Like maybe a restaurant review.
You're long overdue for one. Originally Posted by cowboy8055

That would loosely (lamely?) qualify as "info"....and even though the "I" word is in the very name of the site itself, wakeityuppity doesn't "exchange" any. See my sig line for reference....
Maybe I'm misreading but, there actually seems to be real anger here.
Well, be sure to let us all know when whatever happens...so we don't miss it... Originally Posted by Wakeup
Ask someone to forward you the memo... I'm kind of busy right now....
Why? I'm sure you'll let us all know when it happens...
Again... with the questions....