Random Thoughts

Looks like fishing season is over... But hey, I'm sure it'll be back soon! Originally Posted by JdeHog
My random thought for today:

I've been told that I am too young to be this cynical, but I consider myself a realist, so here goes nothing. I find it comical how people work so hard to achieve their goals by going to college for years, being your boss's bitch for a chance to reach the next step on the corporate ladder, staying up all night working on business proposals, investing their money in stocks and bonds, eating healthy and excersizing, raising somewhat decent children to be semi-functioning members of society... and for what? We're all going to die one day anyway and be forgotten.

Side note: Whenever my time is up I plan on leaving my estate to my cat. I will need to find a trustworthy executor so he doesn't blow through his inheritance on catnip. Originally Posted by Vannah
And that young lady,is why I have always subscribed to Jim Morrison’s philosophy of life. I’m going to get my kicks before the whole shit house goes up in flames.
Set up a living trust for your cat. And your trustee can function in a dual role as the executor, but set it up to where all of your assets go into the trust and avoid probate. And your cat should find a good financial advisor
Bought 2 big turkeys, one to bake & one to smoke!!

Can’t wait for mashed potatoes and gravy & oyster cornbread stuffing.

Ed and his new girlfriend get the giblets.
Ed has a new girlfriend!

I can’t believe how much they look alike.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 30BFFE21-D4DB-4CB9-9CF6-6088C839DC07.jpeg (502.6 KB, 416 views)
The hobby never ceases to amaze me. That’s all!
I’ve been away from home so long, I’m not sure what my apartment look like
Last-minute cancellations really suck.

Good thing I’m a problem solver.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 2BCC9DE6-F49D-4D6B-BC3D-6ADB207BDB50.jpeg (825.7 KB, 344 views)
Stuck in KC surrounded by snow

Didn’t expect any business but a client showed up and brought me snickers ❤️
Over Thanksgiving, my daughter left her phone open to her contact information for me. I saw it as I was cleaning off the table. Saved as an acronym, M.O M. and in quotations on the next line, “master of money.” Best compliment ever! Lol
I tried the Maple Crown, didn't care for it at all so it is just sitting in my cabinet.
I tried the Maple Crown, didn't care for it at all so it is just sitting in my cabinet. Originally Posted by forceflex
I don’t care for the Maple Crown, either! Vanilla & Honey are both fantastic.
Over Thanksgiving, my daughter left her phone open to her contact information for me. I saw it as I was cleaning off the table. Saved as an acronym, M.O M. and in quotations on the next line, “master of money.” Best compliment ever! Lol Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

I remember seeing a pair of "First Bank of Dad/Mom" shirts years ago in a novelty shop.
I remember seeing a pair of "First Bank of Dad/Mom" shirts years ago in a novelty shop. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Yes, my dad had one of those.
Feeling extra erotic this morning!!
Tried on my new toy..something about having a cock gives me a more powerful, invigorating feeling