YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

• WTF
  • 08-28-2015, 09:13 PM
HFC KISS. Please don't ramble.
See that was easy.
. Originally Posted by universalenergy
Good luck with that
Me thinks herfacechair thinks you are speaking of him! Originally Posted by WTF
If that were true, I would've rebutted that quote. I didn't. (fact 1) However, I'm going to break things down so that hopefully you could understand what's going on.

From under YummyMarie's username: Simply a-DORK-able (fact 2)

Unique Carpenter's response: A-muse-ingly a-dork-ably entertaining. (fact 3)

Even with those three obvious facts staring you straight in the face, you still got it wrong and you still came to the wrong conclusion. That just shows that you simply don't know of WTF you're talking about, even if researching the facts were simple.

[Fixed to reflect a proper analogy]

Intelligent, well thought out argument that a fifth grader could understand, but chicagoboy has problems grasping. Originally Posted by herfacechair
Heh, I don't have a clue so I'll pull crap out of my arse!

FIXED! Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Your erroneous assumption is that, wrong. This isn't a case of my "liking to hear myself talk." This is a case of my taking sadistic pleasure in taking people's brain-dead assumptions apart. It boils down to you people's bloods boiling when I keep coming back to hammer you guys, instead what you guys want to see happen.

It speaks volumes when the opposition consistently fails to advance either an effective rebuttal, or an intelligent comment. Instead, they sling ignorance around like monkeys slinging their poo.
HFC KISS. Please don't ramble.
See that was easy. Originally Posted by universalenergy
You still missed the point, stupid. Dismissing an intelligent comment that goes over your head as "ramble," and using KISS, invites this kind of reply, like the previous replies that I've given you dummies. Although I indicated, in my last reply, that confrontational posts begets confrontation, I said nothing about what I would do if you were to actually demonstrate tact.

Also, you failed to shorten my posts here down to two sentences. That was your original claim. That's a good indication that even you don't believe the nonsense that you spew.

I'll tell you the same thing I told WTF. Since you and I are in disagreement, I don't accommodate people that are in disagreement with me. I will continue with the status quo, because it's fun. I have absolutely no intention of doing what you want me to do. You'd have better luck persuading all of the hobbyists here to quit the hobby than you would in getting me to do what you want me to do in the above quote.

I've lost count of the number of people that demanded that I shorten my replies. In every instance, I kept hammering them with posts that did not comply with their demands. We're talking about demands made to me for over a decade. If I didn't listen to those people, or to the family members that I debated with on Facebook that made similar demands, what makes you think I'll do otherwise simply because you whined about my post lengths?
Fun with selfies about 15 minutes ago...
  • WTF
  • 08-30-2015, 10:33 AM
I thought this was a MUSING thread

Not your personal threAD.

You better inform herfacechair...he thinks it is a debate thread
Feel free to post your own selfie or go suck a dick...or both. I know it's a difficult decision.
I thought this was a MUSING thread

Not your personal threAD.

<snip>

You better inform herfacechair...he thinks it is a debate thread Originally Posted by WTF
Once again, despite the availability of easily researchable facts, you still get it wrong. Let’s take a look at the title of the thread:

YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

Apparently, she had an idea, a thought, about posting her picture. That fits within the spirit of her title. As for the debate, it takes more than one person to have a debate. If you didn’t think that we had a debate, you would not have mentioned me directly or indirectly. Even on the debate angle, you get it wrong, as these debates include ideas and thoughts.
  • WTF
  • 08-30-2015, 09:28 PM
Feel free to post your own selfie or go suck a dick...or both. I know it's a difficult decision. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Or neither....and my Goodness, not a difficult decision at all. No look at me Selfie , nor dick sucking. You seem to have those two area's covered. No , I will muse in a musing thread.

Posting Selfies in a musing thread would make it seem like a personal threAD. I doubt if that is the intention of a musing thread, if so it would be full of Selfie's, of folks pretending to muse. No I will stick to musing in a musing thread unless of course I decide to start dick sucking , then I would post a Selfie to promote that fact in what would then be considered a personal threAD.

I are amused.
Good morning peeps.
  • WTF
  • 08-31-2015, 07:15 AM
ThreAD?
YummyTummy?
MummyMarie...must needs to gets a Halloween costume