NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Coach Garrett Figured out We needed to Pick up the tempo,to slow down the giants pass rush. Romo saved our ass last nite,and DeMarco has got the "gift". Giants Looked slow,a step behind all nite,but pierre paul is Fucking ridiculous.........
Cowboy's played a hell of a game!!!

That's all I have to say about that.
Foster and Reed both questionable...Ugh.
Foster and Reed both questionable...Ugh. Originally Posted by TheDon
C'mon Don...you know both of them are gonna play
Foster's injury seems like more of a concern, Knee issues usually suck. Eh, I'd rather just have him sit out then risk anything against MIA, we'll win by 20 regardless...

HE NEEDS TO EAT SOME MEAT
What, is he Vegan (Sp) or something???
Yeah man, he's been on that Kale shit the past few months..

smh @ being vegan
I know a fine ass civilian chick on that shit...she was like "you should do it with me"

Fuck that...it's too late for me to be worried about eating meat

Foster will play and score me a TON of points in my Keeper league, sorry Satin
Not sure anyone can be a vegan in Texas, Houston no less. I said this a while back, but do not be shocked to see a story involving Foster being passed out at the back of a meat-house at some point, dude is gonna want to eat.
Ok Guys here's the deal on fosters knee......It's NOT the knee itself,but aching on top of the knee,as if your working out. Expect Foster to start....But if Texans Jump on the Dolphins early,Kubes will PULL HIM OUT...and run tate...So "whomever" STOLE Foster during the draft...you won't be getting many points THIS WEEK...........
  • Satin
  • 09-07-2012, 02:10 PM
They should sit him out...that would fuck Ike AND DED from getting any points....lmao.
As usual, Texans will drop the ball at mid season or by playoffs if they make it again! Lol! Tru Blue all the way!!!
They should sit him out...that would fuck Ike AND DED from getting any points....lmao. Originally Posted by Satin
Fuck that shit
Can't wait till sunday! Even with Foster out Texans Got this!
  • Satin
  • 09-08-2012, 08:13 PM
SS, you are correct my dear and welcome to the thread.

I can't fucking wait until tomorrow, we're ready to tailgate right now dammit!!! It's like Christmas....