Bored and drunk so here's something a little different

Jijijijijijijijijijijijiji
That sux Rangers lost.
Oh shit Darth is in the Building Originally Posted by babydollsnow
Your're next BDS!!
So anyone watching the rockets?
Is she posting on backpage. Originally Posted by Albr23
I can set up a metting with her for free. She will see you for a full hour, at the upscale hotel of your choice and she'll pay for the room.

I cant tell you anything else over the internet or phone. You must get off the computer and come to my house right now. You must do this before 11:15pm.

This is a very limited offer. You must act quick!
Are we keeping you awake....giggling

OK....NAN it was me!! LMAO! Originally Posted by DarthMaul
Is that a threat or a promise....hehe
Hi
that's every 22 minutes, not 2 minutes....
Going to burger king to get chicken frys. Be back in 15 mins.

Whoever brought up food a few pages back ... damn you!!!!!!!!!
I can set up a metting with her for free. She will see you for a full hour, at the upscale hotel of your choice and she'll pay for the room.

I cant tell you anything else over the internet or phone. You must get off the computer and come to my house right now. You must do this before 11:15pm.

This is a very limited offer. You must act quick! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Ok I'm on my way, just let me get my phone charger so I can keep on posting on my phone.
Snow glad to see you still with me holding it down
Going to burger king to get chicken frys. Be back in 15 mins.

Whoever brought up food a few pages back ... damn you!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Were is Bubha
That sux Rangers lost. Originally Posted by Albr23
Agreed. Like the quirkiness of the Giants but gotta pull for the Rangers given that it is their first shot (no pun intended). But it would be a different story if we were talking about the Cowboys...but it's not really fair to jab at them this year.

This is a very limited offer. You must act quick! Originally Posted by Brooke Wild