Members You Miss...

gman44

Not missing from the site... just missing as an Upset mod.....
Wonder who we'll get next??? Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Might of got sick of Upset and moved/hangs in Toronto Canada now...http://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=1646

Maybe he developed a taste fer Canadian cooch......
plastic man ...throws his hat in ...the ring Originally Posted by Plastic Man
I vote for Plastic Man!!!!!
Ol PM be layin' low lately....here there and everywhere......
Already????

TechnoViking
Premium Access

Reviews: 9
  • Tiger
  • 05-26-2016, 05:15 PM
ElleW welcome back from bancation
Yes it was a dumb 60 day and a few hr. Bann. For some dumb cunt points!!!! Sucks about OSD.
I'll bet those few hours must have been pure torture for you.
Actually I forgog about them .
Aside from accruing more than 25 points, what else warrants bannification?
Actually I forgog about them . Originally Posted by TechnoViking

LMAO! Uh-Huh, yeah we'll go with that.
Aside from accruing more than 25 points, what else warrants bannification? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
The very few nuclear violations.
The very few nuclear violations. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
nuclear?
The very few nuclear violations. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
You forgot the "whim of the mod" bancation...........

elg......
Yes I waswondering that myself. As subtle as my infraction was ,(from what DDtold me) that I was pointed then given a message (that I codnt access) that if I tried to come back id be banned longer. Emailed what my points were for with no answer. Its all good thougb. I got a good glimpse of what this sites really about as a lurker while banned. Even enjoyed all ya tards reviewing and discussing my find Megan from Newfane w/o even giving a brotha credit for finding her!!! All good though.
Yes I waswondering that myself. As subtle as my infraction was ,(from what DDtold me) that I was pointed then given a message (that I codnt access) that if I tried to come back id be banned longer. Emailed what my points were for with no answer. Its all good thougb. I got a good glimpse of what this sites really about as a lurker while banned. Even enjoyed all ya tards reviewing and discussing my find Megan from Newfane w/o even giving a brotha credit for finding her!!! All good though. Originally Posted by TechnoViking
Well thank you Tech, didn't know she was your find, I only saw her once,somebody said her neighbors had gotten wise to her operation and were taking plate numbers, that was enough for me along with no cim, but keep up with those finds bub....................Lc