Random Thoughts

I second that lol
Thats my girl letting it be known...I so love her mindframe Originally Posted by Zenovia
You get me my love

We both are hard headed, like the time in Dallas you got ran off the property by robo cop for the amazing eye ball pic! By the way I want my copy! Lol

Zen would go pass the sign that said "private property no trespassing" and this man comes up out the bushes on her ass and says ma'am private property! Haha I took off, it was so funny! But the best pic ever!! Post the pic!!
Is it weird that one of the reasons I look forward to the end of the year is the opportunity to shop for a new calendar?
Is it weird that one of the reasons I look forward to the end of the year is the opportunity to shop for a new calendar? Originally Posted by JdeHog
Nah! That just means you are getting old JDE!!! (jk)
ROFL! You’re killing me PTH!
ROFL! You’re killing me PTH! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Don’t die on me damn it! Hobbyville, USA needs you!
Don’t die on me damn it! Hobbyville, USA needs you! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
LMAO! Damn dude you’ve been “hanging out” with me on the boards too long, lol. Posting crazy shit, posting YouTube videos in your replies and now calling this place Hobbyville. I’m a bad influence!!!
Southerners prepare for a light snow like it’s going to be a nuclear winter. I was at Walmart tonight and it took me over 30 minutes to find a parking spot, and it was all the way in the back. Once inside, I discovered frantic chaos… People buying up all the bread, milk and candles. So funny.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 5147DB32-990F-4745-856B-A4817609A74F.jpeg (129.7 KB, 255 views)
LOL, so true
  • Sandy
  • 12-07-2018, 12:36 AM
Where are these new young girls coming from?
We have had like 14 new girls join in the last 60 days.
Southerners prepare for a light snow like it’s going to be a nuclear winter. I was at Walmart tonight and it took me over 30 minutes to find a parking spot, and it was all the way in the back. Once inside, I discovered frantic chaos… People buying up all the bread, milk and candles. So funny. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
LOL!! So sad, but true...

Or when they start closing schools cause of a half an inch of snow 😐

I remember last year, the LRSD closed all their schools the day before we were supposed to have Snowpacalypse 2017 edition, and when Monday came, nothing happened, but the schools were still closed...
LMAO! Damn dude you’ve been “hanging out” with me on the boards too long, lol. Posting crazy shit, posting YouTube videos in your replies and now calling this place Hobbyville. I’m a bad influence!!! Originally Posted by austin88998833

When real recognizes real. ;-)
LOL!! So sad, but true...

Or when they start closing schools cause of a half an inch of snow 😐

I remember last year, the LRSD closed all their schools the day before we were supposed to have Snowpacalypse 2017 edition, and when Monday came, nothing happened, but the schools were still closed... Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
We are supposed to get some on Saturday.
Southerners prepare for a light snow like it’s going to be a nuclear winter. I was at Walmart tonight and it took me over 30 minutes to find a parking spot, and it was all the way in the back. Once inside, I discovered frantic chaos… People buying up all the bread, milk and candles. So funny. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
As an escaped Eskimo, I find this extremely amusing. "OMG, there might be snow, we're all gonna diiiiiieee!"
We are supposed to get some on Saturday. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
It would be so much fun!!!

Oh wrong topic!!!