NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

• Satin
  • 09-11-2012, 08:49 AM
Damn DED, blah, blah, blah..semantics bro, it's all good playa, don't worry about it..you know the deal....

Come on DED, man you're better than that dude. I'm talking about the here and now, and you have to go drag up shit from 10 years back? Come on man!!! We all know the Texans are a relatively new franchise and don't have the history some of the other teams have. We don't give a shit about 2002...I'm only focusing on 2012 bro... The next thing you know, we have to deal with Cowboy fans coming in bragging on how many Superbowls THEY have....(5,4,3,2,1)...

Can you do me a favor and lets just focus on this year? So I'll ask again...do you wanna take that bet on which team will win the most games this year? Yes or no? Si o no? Lmao....
Just reminding you who the better franchise is Playa

As far as bets go, Uhhh...NO!

The Texans are clearly the better team, THIS YEAR, and that would be a sucker bet I'd I ever seen one.

Hell, three of the six playoff spots in the AFC are already gone with the Texans, Ravens, and the fucking Pats

Once again, its a LONG season my friends
Spencer Tillman does a great Hulk Hogan imitation and would come out at Oiler camp before practice to entertain the crowd and sign autographs afterwards.

He worked out at my gym after his stint in San Francisco and would do the unforgiveable. After a set on a weight machine, he'd pull out a paperback book and read a couple of pages then do another set. Bro please. Originally Posted by gnadfly
This is incredible on so many levels, I'm jealous.

I really love him and Bob Allen on Inside the game, I feel like I'm always learning something new with Spence.
  • Satin
  • 09-11-2012, 12:31 PM
Oh shit!!! You mean I have you on record admitting in front of 1000's of people that you are scared to bet against the Texans with your own team? Wow, what a coward....rotflmmfao...that's great... Thats weak bro, with all of the shit you talk about those bitch ass Steelers. At least we all know now, you have enough sense to know who is the better team.... I never thought I would see the day. Man, I don't think any Cowgirl fan would be scared to take that bet...Wow playa, you disappoint me, but at least we all know the deal...chicken shit....

Damnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!
I ain't never been a fucking coward in my life! Cowards don't get shot at in Iraq...

I just keeps it real playa, you know me.

Like I said before.....MAKE the SuperBowl this year since everyone has y'all going, THEN and ONLY THEN can you fuck with me and my Steelers who have the MOST Lombardi Trophies of ANY team

Here's a bet for ya...If your Texans MAKE and WIN the SB for this 2012-2013 season, you get $1K...if not, I get $1K. Now that's a real bet

We'll shake on it to make it official since that's a lot of cheese
  • Satin
  • 09-11-2012, 01:45 PM
Man come on, now you're just being silly, get a hold of yourself playa...lol

The bet you're proposing doesn't make any sense. There is no upside for me. There are 31 teams each year that are not going to make the Superbowl. I am asking for a head to head matchup on who has the best record and you're too damn scared to take it, even though you "got shot in Iraq"....lmfao!!!:

Pussy!!!! lol

Man, why am I even wasting time talking about your sorry ass Steelers. This is a Houston Texans winners thread....fuck those losers!!!! Peyton owned y'all assess Sunday night and made the Steelers his bitch!!!!

PS: Don't forget, last time we played head to head (Oct 2,2011) we kicked your ass too!!! 17-10 baby boy!!!! :-)
Somebody talks all this SHIT and has NO confidence in his team...WOW!

True fans keep it real...tell it like it is man, you don't think your boys will make it...

The AFC is pretty tough this year

It's a very long season.....ijs
  • Satin
  • 09-11-2012, 01:55 PM
D, man are you serious bro? Dude, if you really think that's such a good bet, let's reverse it and I'll make the SAME exact bet with you. That your sorry ass team won't make the SB either and I'll even put up 2 grand....how's that playa?

I just had a few boys text me that you're trying to punk me bro, but there's way you're going to scare me off like that...lmao...

So what up!!!!!

Like I said before.....MAKE the SuperBowl this year since everyone has y'all going, THEN and ONLY THEN can you fuck with me and my Steelers who have the MOST Lombardi Trophies of ANY team Originally Posted by DickEmDown
ATTN: TEXANS FANS

When these Steelers/Cowboys fans insist on comparing HISTORY to a the NFL's YOUNGEST franchise in order TRY to illustrate that their team is BETTER??...

Just shrug it off and take it as a compliment...

Apples and Oranges don't compare....

Find a category that does if you want my attention....

ijs..... It's all good fellas. carry on..
D, man are you serious bro? Dude, if you really think that's such a good bet, let's reverse it and I'll make the SAME exact bet with you. That your sorry ass team won't make the SB either and I'll even put up 2 grand....how's that playa?

I just had a few boys text me that you're trying to punk me bro, but there's way you're going to scare me off like that...lmao...

So what up!!!!! Originally Posted by Satin
Trying...you tried first Never make fun of a War Veteran, ever

Bruh, Why would I bet that the team I've been loving since I was knee high to a grasshopper would make the SB when REALISTICALLY, I think there is about a 30%-40% chance we would make it this year...that ain't being a "coward", that's keepin it real

There's no way you would've have bet the Texans would make it to the SB in their FIRST year, so I'm not gonna bet that my Steelers make it in a year with a DUMB ass OC and a D that's getting long in the tooth. I keeps it real but I still LOVE my team!!!

My bet still stands playa, I'll even knock it down to $500 for ya playa

One-eyed...you forget that the Luv ya Blue Oilers never won a SB either huh???

It's not like this is Houston's first chance at a SB
  • Satin
  • 09-11-2012, 05:58 PM
Like I said...just re-read my last post. I'll make the same bet but double it....yeah you know the deal and know better than to fuck with those Texans....right?!! I'm done with you scary-man...oops, my bad, I mean "war veteran".....lmfao!!!!:dir_bye 1:

That's what I'm talking about Cat-Man, you understand football and realize what he's saying makes no sense. Let's try to keep it in the year 2012 please....geez!!!

Fucking Shittsburgh, get the fuck outta here.

But to show you I'm still your boy, your request you just texted me about....consider it done homie....
  • Seedy
  • 09-11-2012, 06:08 PM
LMMFAO , shittsburg , your too fucking much... DED, man that is some funny shit I don't Care who you are
LMMFAO , shittsburg , your too fucking much... DED, man that is some funny shit I don't Care who you are Originally Posted by seedman55
Seedy, I thought you liked Asians...

Stop sucking Satin's dick
  • Seedy
  • 09-11-2012, 06:26 PM
LMMFAO!!! I do like Asians, and the Steelers , don't know. a Damn thing about satin's dick though.
  • Satin
  • 09-11-2012, 10:02 PM
Seedy, don't let DED get to you bro. He's just mad at the world because Shittsburgh sucks and he can't do shit about it. His team is old, slow, hurt and just got fucked in the ass with no condom by old ass Peyton Manning. lol

30-40% chance they make it to the Superbowl? Man, are you drinking or smoking crack? Dude, you only have about a 10% chance to even make the playoffs... You better be glad you don't play the Texans because my boy JJ and company would tear that ass up worse than a $2 whore....

Quit while you're behind bro....I can do this shit all day long....