Random Thoughts

(Staff Edit - Biomed1)

If having sex for money makes you a “hoe”, does having sex for free make you a non-profit whoreganization? Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Lol you beat me to it! Haha so funny!
Lol you beat me to it! Haha so funny! Originally Posted by BabyDallass
https://youtu.be/O_easOFGduw
Time to get serious about studying for my licensing exam... Gonna be spending the next few months facedown in my books!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 82C31E87-D773-4ACA-8A17-247F342ED334.jpeg (522.0 KB, 327 views)
Why do "mash" and "smash" mean the same thing?
Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
The face Jamie “fookin” Lannister made after Olenna Tyrell confessed though...

This was one of my favorite scenes in the series.
Can’ t wait for the final season of GoT but so sad that it will be over soon!
Can’ t wait for the final season of GoT but so sad that it will be over soon! Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
Same here. GOT and The Avengers 4 will be the end of a golden era :-(
Random thought:

This won’t ever happen and I don’t know why, but sometimes I want to change my handle name to “Bon Qui Qui.” I’d settle for “Covfefe” too.
Random thought:

This won’t ever happen and I don’t know why, but sometimes I want to change my handle name to “Bon Qui Qui.” I’d settle for “Covfefe” too. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
You can have it your way, but don’t get crazy.
Random thought:

This won’t ever happen and I don’t know why, but sometimes I want to change my handle name to “Bon Qui Qui.” I’d settle for “Covfefe” too. Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Covfefe thats a good one,but you should sooo change it to BonQui.
You had me like Bon qui after we met
You are truly a pleasure sending time with PTH
Time to get serious about studying for my licensing exam... Gonna be spending the next few months facedown in my books! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Wishing you much success on your studies and exam JD
Time to get serious about studying for my licensing exam... Gonna be spending the next few months facedown in my books! Originally Posted by JdeHog
I hope planning our celebration wasn’t premature! But I’m really excited about it!

I have faith in you!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg CABAEFD8-6E5B-469A-AB82-3CC85341BAD5.jpeg (33.3 KB, 252 views)
Covfefe thats a good one,but you should sooo change it to BonQui.
You had me like Bon qui after we met
You are truly a pleasure sending time with PTH Originally Posted by Zenovia

D’aww 🖤

The feeling is mutual my beautiful señorita!
Ed is reluctantly getting into the Christmas spirit!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg F74FE3C5-C504-4E39-B66B-2B43394F0A89.jpeg (910.7 KB, 215 views)