Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

So, your claiming they can’t begin court proceedings for testimony from Bolton, Mulvaney, Duffy, and Pompeo?

Nothings going away, lots more coming, Mcghan decision is predicted to be mid January if not sooner, as the self proclaimed stable genius often says “ we’ll see what happens “ Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The whole point of a Impeachment procedure is for the House of Representatives to draw up Articles of Impeachment on the President. The Articles of Impeachment are sent to the Senate for a Hearing to ultimately convict and remove the president from office or exonerate him. In this case of impeaching Trump the House voted to impeach him so far the Senate hasn't received the Articles of Impeachment from the House. Until then the Senate isn't obligated to do anything.
Like seek truths?
Like seek truths? Originally Posted by HoeHummer

why not? let's see where the TRUTH takes us ..

Peter Strzok: Clinton, DOJ struck deal that blocked FBI access to Clinton Foundation emails on her private server

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...private-server

by Jerry Dunleavy
| March 14, 2019 11:17 AM

Fired FBI agent Peter Strzok told Congress last year that the agency "did not have access" to Clinton Foundation emails that were on Hillary Clinton's private server because of a consent agreement "negotiated between the Department of Justice attorneys and counsel for Clinton."

That agreement was revealed in newly released congressional transcripts from Strzok's closed-door testimony at the House Judiciary Committee on June 27, 2018.

When asked by then-majority general counsel Zachary Somers if “the Clinton Foundation was on the server”, Strzok testified that he believed it was “on one of the servers, if not the others.” But Strzok stressed that due to an agreement between the DOJ and Clinton, they were not allowed to search Clinton Foundation emails for information that could help in their investigation.

The FBI would have been investigating Clinton's emails in 2016, when former President Barack Obama was still in office and when Clinton was running for president against then-candidate Donald Trump.

Somers asked in the 2018 hearing: “Were you given access to those emails as part of the investigation?”

Strzok replied: “We were not. We did not have access," according to the transcript.

The FBI’s investigation into Clinton, called the “Midyear Exam,” focused on whether she had mishandled classified information in emails that were sent and received through her private server.

Strzok testified that “according to the [DOJ] attorneys, we lacked probable cause to get a search warrant for those servers and projected that either it would take a very long time and/or it would be impossible to get to the point where we could obtain probable cause to get a warrant.”

Strzok testified that the FBI did not have immediate access to Clinton’s servers, but rather “obtained possession of the servers over time.”

Although the FBI would eventually gain possession of Clinton’s server, it was only according to terms negotiated with Clinton’s lawyers. Strzok said that the FBI “had it voluntarily in the context — in the case of the servers, voluntarily in the context of consent that was worked out between DOJ attorneys and counsel for Secretary Clinton.”

Strzok testified that the FBI’s ability to search these emails was constrained. He said that there was “a significant filter team that was put in place to work through the various terms of the various consent agreements.”

He listed just some of the restrictions placed on the FBI’s search of Clinton’s emails: “Those could be — and this is not an exclusive list — limits of domains, of date ranges, of people. But that’s not an exclusive list.”

Despite those constraints, Strzok said the FBI was being "aggressive" in its investigation.

“The FBI team was certainly, I think, comparatively aggressive, which is my experience," he said. "Agents tend to be much more aggressive in trying to get information. Prosecutors look at it from a different set of perspectives."

Strzok said that the FBI's investigators didn't want to be restrained at all. "You know, we wanted — as an investigator, I want as much information as I can get," he said. "I don’t want limitations. I don’t want you to tell me a date range is off limits, a domain is off limits, anything is."

FBI Director James Comey would clear Clinton in a speech on July 5, 2016. He would listed Clinton’s numerous missteps, including the fact that 110 emails in 52 email chains contained classified information at the time they were sent or received by Clinton, but he would not recommend charging her with any crimes.

The release of Strzok’s testimony today followed the release of FBI lawyer Lisa Page’s testimony earlier this week.

Among the numerous revelations in Page’s testimony was the fact that officials at the FBI — including then Director James Comey — were discussing possible Espionage Act charges against Hillary Clinton, citing “gross negligence," but the Justice Department shut them down.
Like seek truths? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
How many handles does this new one make for you?

You asserting "truth" about anything is ludicrous.

And that was a kind statement by me.

As for "Peter Strzok" ....

... his most recent claim of 1st amendment rights is just as ludicrous ....

... he should be prosecuted for using government property for purely personal activities .. eg. chasing pussy! And his pussy charged for using government property to chase dick.
WATCH LIVE ON JANUARY 03 | 9:30AM ET | C-SPAN2

DC Circuit Oral Argument on Don McGahn Congressional Testimony

https://www.c-span.org/video/?467697...onal-testimony

I highly recommend getting the C-SPAN app. All three channels and the radio broadcast. I've been pressing for McGahn to testify for what must be months now. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
I'm thinking this question is going to the SCOTUS.

Should be heard and decided on by sometime in 2021.
McGahn told Mueller that in June 2017 — one month after Mueller’s appointment — the president reacted to reports that Mueller was investigating him for obstruction of justice by calling him at home and “direct[ing] him to call the Acting Attorney General and say that the Special Counsel had conflict of interest and must be removed. McGahn did not carry out the direction, however, deciding that he would resign rather than trigger what he regarded as a potential Saturday Night Massacre.”

In January 2018, the New York Times reported that Trump ordered McGahn to have the Justice Department fire Mueller the previous June. According to what McGahn told Mueller, Trump reacted to the report by asking McGahn to fabricate evidence that could be used to refute it.

“The President then directed [then-White House official Rob] Porter to tell McGahn to create a record to make clear that the President never directed McGahn to fire the Special Counsel,” the report says. “McGahn shrugged off the request, explaining that the media reports were true.”
All the Trump associates convicted or sentenced in the Mueller investigation

Former Trump 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort: Sentenced to 7.5 years in prison this March for bank and tax fraud and crimes related to his work as a political consultant in Ukraine.

Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen: Received a three-year prison sentence in Dec. 2018 for tax evasion, bank fraud, lying to Congress and campaign finance violations.

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Convicted of lying to investigators about about Russian contacts. He served 12 days in prison and in October, filed to run for former Rep. Katie Hill's California seat.

Richard Pinedo: The California man was sentenced to six months in prison in Oct. 2018 for selling bank account numbers to Russians who engaged in election interference. He has no known connection to Trump.

Dutch attorney Alex van der Zwaan: Pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his work for law firm Skadden, Arps, Meagher, & Flom LLP and Affiliates in 2012. He was sentenced to 30 days in prison and a $20,000 fine.

Ex-Trump campaign deputy chairman Rick Gates: Pleaded guilty in Feb. 2018 to conspiracy and lying to the FBI. After cooperating extensively in multiple investigations, Gates was sentenced in December to 45 days in jail, three years of probation and 300 hours of community service.

Awaiting sentencing:

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn: The retired three-star general pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in Dec. 2017. He will be sentenced on Jan. 28.

Roger Stone: Convicted of obstruction, giving false statements to a House committee and witness tampering. He also lied to Congress about his efforts to learn more about when WikiLeaks would publish damaging emails about 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

https://www.axios.com/trump-associat...19d9adcc9.html

But, but, but, Hillary’s emails cried the Cult.
How many handles does this new one make for you?

You asserting "truth" about anything is ludicrous.

And that was a kind statement by me.

As for "Peter Strzok" ....

... his most recent claim of 1st amendment rights is just as ludicrous ....

... he should be prosecuted for using government property for purely personal activities .. eg. chasing pussy! And his pussy charged for using government property to chase dick. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Lame post, LLsy. Yous and the Lemming Trumpholians continues to attack these FBI operatives and anyone else who shows ups in a Tweet from your oozing colostomy bag of a president. It’s both predictables and comicals.

This is my first and only handles, you donk. Yous can accuse me until the cows come home, but I’m not who’s yous think I am. Just makings a bigger arse of yourself than yous typically do.

Maybe yous and fredsy should get together and “kick each other’s arses with your bare fists!” (Been studying...good times!)
McGahn told Mueller that in June 2017 — one month after Mueller’s appointment — the president reacted to reports that Mueller was investigating him for obstruction of justice by calling him at home and “direct[ing] him to call the Acting Attorney General and say that the Special Counsel had conflict of interest and must be removed. McGahn did not carry out the direction, however, deciding that he would resign rather than trigger what he regarded as a potential Saturday Night Massacre.”

In January 2018, the New York Times reported that Trump ordered McGahn to have the Justice Department fire Mueller the previous June. According to what McGahn told Mueller, Trump reacted to the report by asking McGahn to fabricate evidence that could be used to refute it.

“The President then directed [then-White House official Rob] Porter to tell McGahn to create a record to make clear that the President never directed McGahn to fire the Special Counsel,” the report says. “McGahn shrugged off the request, explaining that the media reports were true.” Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Doesn't appear that any of that will change the court case at hand over it now.

And it certainly doesn't elevate to obstruction of anything given we don't know the details of any earlier or subsequent exchanges and that information is protected by executive privilege. And the "Special Counsel" was not hindered in any way from doing his job(and exonerating Trump BTW)

Unless the SCOTUS orders McGahn to testify sometime in 2021, it's a moot point.
All the Trump associates convicted or sentenced in the Mueller investigation

Former Trump 2016 campaign chairman Paul Manafort: Sentenced to 7.5 years in prison this March for bank and tax fraud and crimes related to his work as a political consultant in Ukraine.

Trump's former personal attorney Michael Cohen: Received a three-year prison sentence in Dec. 2018 for tax evasion, bank fraud, lying to Congress and campaign finance violations.

Former Trump campaign adviser George Papadopoulos: Convicted of lying to investigators about about Russian contacts. He served 12 days in prison and in October, filed to run for former Rep. Katie Hill's California seat.

Richard Pinedo: The California man was sentenced to six months in prison in Oct. 2018 for selling bank account numbers to Russians who engaged in election interference. He has no known connection to Trump.

Dutch attorney Alex van der Zwaan: Pleaded guilty to lying to federal investigators about his work for law firm Skadden, Arps, Meagher, & Flom LLP and Affiliates in 2012. He was sentenced to 30 days in prison and a $20,000 fine.

Ex-Trump campaign deputy chairman Rick Gates: Pleaded guilty in Feb. 2018 to conspiracy and lying to the FBI. After cooperating extensively in multiple investigations, Gates was sentenced in December to 45 days in jail, three years of probation and 300 hours of community service.

Awaiting sentencing:

Former national security adviser Michael Flynn: The retired three-star general pleaded guilty to lying to the FBI in Dec. 2017. He will be sentenced on Jan. 28.

Roger Stone: Convicted of obstruction, giving false statements to a House committee and witness tampering. He also lied to Congress about his efforts to learn more about when WikiLeaks would publish damaging emails about 2016 Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

https://www.axios.com/trump-associat...19d9adcc9.html

But, but, but, Hillary’s emails cried the Cult. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Thank you Jax for revisiting the list of non-related incidents that you guys keep hanging your hats on to nail Trump.

Pretty much nothing implicates Trump in anything in what you just posted, and certainly doesn't rise to impeachment level.

Thanks again.
Just a reminder to the devout cult members that they will not pray away the facts or the reality that the investigation is continuing.

But, but, but, Hillary had a secret server
But, but, but, Hillary had a illegal server Originally Posted by Jaxson66
FTFY as a reminder to "#Grubered", lobotomized hildebeest minions that hildebeest is still under investigation for her illegal activities.
Actually you only reinforce my opinion of your character. Which I conclude you have little independent thought and an abundance of adolescent behavior.

Viva La Whistleblower
Personality cults are a hallmark of populist-autocratic politics.

The names of the various leaders are practically synonymous with their movements: Le Pen, Farage, Duterte, Orbán, Erdogan, Chávez, Bolsonaro, Putin. Or if we were to dip farther back into history: Castro, Franco, Mussolini, Hitler, Stalin. Like religious cult leaders, demagogues understand the importance of setting up an in-group/out-group dynamic as a means of establishing their followers’ identity as members of a besieged collective.

Trump, like the populist authoritarians before and around him, has also understood (or, at least, instinctually grasped) how indispensable his own individual persona is to his ultimate goal of grasping and maintaining power. Amidst his string of business failures, Trump’s singular talent has been that of any con man: the incredible ability to cultivate a public image. Of course, Trump did not build his cult of followers—his in-group—ex nihilo; in many ways, the stage was set for his entrance. America had already split into two political identities by the time he announced his campaign for president in 2015, not just in terms of the information we consume, but down to the brands we prefer and the stores we frequent. And so with particularly American bombast and a reality TV star’s penchant for manipulating the media, Trump tore pages from the us-against-them playbook of the European far right and presented them to a segment of the American public already primed to receive it with religious fervor.

In an interview with Pacific Standard, Janja Lalich, a sociologist who specializes in cults, identified four characteristics of a totalistic cult and applied them to Trumpism: an all-encompassing belief system, extreme devotion to the leader, reluctance to acknowledge criticism of the group or its leader, and a disdain for nonmembers.

https://newrepublic.com/article/1526...ape-trump-cult Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Actually you only reinforce my opinion of your character. Which I conclude you have little independent thought and an abundance of adolescent behavior.

Viva La Whistleblower
Originally Posted by Jaxson66
The only adolescent behavior in this thread is by those who have stupidly refused to accept the fact that the dim-retards and the lame-stream media (e.g., Adam Schitty and Wretching Madcow) have been lying to them for three solid years now.