YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

• WTF
  • 09-01-2015, 05:53 PM
Yummy, is your vagina magnificent? What percentage of the vaginas you encounter would you say are magnificent? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
A WK asking a threAD question.

Hi cb, we are trying to get this back on musing for all and not advertising for one.
Cafe Yummy
9888 Bellaire Blvd # 118, Houston, TX 77036 http://goo.gl/maps/bVm5V Originally Posted by YummyMarie

"Pork ribs and goat grill were awesome!"
Yummy, is your vagina magnificent? What percentage of the vaginas you encounter would you say are magnificent? Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Yes, the incredible edible vagina...I happen to have one. Magnificence is subjective, is it not?

I was reminded of a foreign flick called "Habla con ella," when I read Sabrina's vagina thread. It was written and directed by my favorite foreign film director, Pedro Almodóvar.

In it, the main character describes a dream where he lives inside the vagina of the lady who is the object of his affection/obsession. It's quite bizarre.

A WK asking a threAD question.

Hi cb, we are trying to get this back on musing for all and not advertising for one. Originally Posted by WTF
We?
Hi cb, we are trying to get this back on musing for all and not advertising for one. Originally Posted by WTF
What's this "we" shit? I, for one, am more interested in cunts than in being cunty.

Yummy, please feel free to muse about the vaginas you have encountered that were especially magnificent.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2015, 07:20 PM
We? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
I have ADD too. Plenty of folks in my head.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2015, 07:23 PM
What's this "we" shit? I, for one, am more interested in cunts than in being cunty.

Yummy, please feel free to muse about the vaginas you have encountered that were especially magnificent. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Well it sounds as if Yummy is the cunt for you!
If we are going to muse about vaginas...we need to invite more in to to advertise their vaginas. Make this an equal opportunity vagfest.
If we are going to muse about vaginas...we need to invite more in to to advertise their vaginas. Make this an equal opportunity vagfest. Originally Posted by WTF
Again with the "we". WTFrustrated needs to petition the adminitards for his own stincky thread.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2015, 08:02 PM
Again with the "we". WTFrustrated needs to petition the adminitards for his own stincky thread. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
No WE are fine musing in this one.

You fishing to get me banned from this threAD?
Delilah361
Kimy
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2015, 05:31 AM
That's one of my favorite's of her, the other being the one where she is leaning back. Marvelous physique. Is that a selfie?
  • WTF
  • 09-02-2015, 05:43 AM
That's one of my favorite's of her, the other being the one where she is leaning back. Marvelous physique. Is that a selfie? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
You muse selfies, I muse wtf I want.

Yummy Kitchen
9326 Bellaire Blvd, Houston, TX 77036
http://goo.gl/maps/3sXJ4