For those who need proof of election fraud....

Still no proof of fraud.
Heh, if what I suspect regarding the optical analysis of the actual ballots is true, when it hits you, it's going to be painful and we're going to run you ragged with the evidence of fraud. Could be wrong, but I don't think so...

And we're going to be laughing at you... as you have at us... but he who laughs last, laughs the best....
Heh, if what I suspect regarding the optical analysis of the actual ballots is true, when it hits you, it's going to be painful and we're going to run you ragged with the evidence of fraud. Could be wrong, but I don't think so...

And we're going to be laughing at you... as you have at us... but he who laughs last, laughs the best.... Originally Posted by texassapper
I’ve been laughing at him since he showed up.
Still no proof of fraud. Trump is broke and begging to be president again. What a loser.
  • oeb11
  • 08-30-2021, 07:24 PM
'r' - would deny proof - even if presented in a SC decision.

indoctrinated DPST minion with no mind of its' own.
Fixated on Donald j Trump - what a waste of a life , and a half a mind.
It’s in the post before yours. Read much? Originally Posted by bambino
Sorry! That is NOT evidence of fraud. You are mistaken. So sad!
  • oeb11
  • 08-30-2021, 07:58 PM
Another example.
Takes care of that. snick

rigged election

The proof is in the pudding --As they say

bahahahahahhahahahahahahhahaha ha

Did the AZ report ever get distributed. I know there’s gotta be some fraud in there right. I mean it had to be so obvious no one could dispute it. Where is it. I need a link.
Predictably irrational responses ( same old same old)
Where’s my AZ report with all the fraud.
Where’s my AZ report with all the fraud. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
What report is “yours”?
Predictably irrational responses ( same old same old) Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Same old same old, no evidence of fraud...
Same old same old, no evidence of fraud... Originally Posted by royamcr
We are about to hit the 10-month mark since the election. Not one claim of fraud in the election has been verified as true. Not one.

Yes, we are waiting with breathless anticipation the final report of the "forensic" audit done in Arizona. I'm certain there will be enough evidence in the report to overturn the Biden victory in Arizona and then the other states will tumble -- Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan.
We are about to hit the 10-month mark since the election. Not one claim of fraud in the election has been verified as true. Not one.

Yes, we are waiting with breathless anticipation the final report of the "forensic" audit done in Arizona. I'm certain there will be enough evidence in the report to overturn the Biden victory in Arizona and then the other states will tumble -- Georgia, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and Michigan. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
At this rate, we'll be in Election 2024.