Members You Miss...

Blue eyed kourtney whew Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
HA! I went into this thread specifically to see if she was mentioned. Thanks, C.

And dang.....Kilgore left before we could COMPLETELY TEAR HIM A NEW ASSHOLE over that fucking thug. Maybe he's still reading this shit. If he is....fuck you, KG. I wonder if the poor bastard she worked over went to see her because of how many times you outright shilled for her.

lets just ...pray the victim wasnt a ...recently guested ...member
lets just ...pray the victim wasnt a ...recently guested ...member Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Interesting point. Fer once....I'm thinkin' PM ain't funnin' us....

HA! I went into this thread specifically to see if she was mentioned. Thanks, C.

And dang.....Kilgore left before we could COMPLETELY TEAR HIM A NEW ASSHOLE over that fucking thug. Maybe he's still reading this shit. If he is....fuck you, KG. I wonder if the poor bastard she worked over went to see her because of how many times you outright shilled for her.

. Originally Posted by rooster
I'm right here. I stand by everything I ever wrote or said about Kourtney. And, I think the truth of the matter is out in public now.

Instead of criticizing me for White Knighting people on this board, maybe some people should ask themselves why they aren't taking a stand for what is right a decent and kind.

In this case especially.

Shame on you Rooster.
well jimmie trouser fish if ya be ...worried bouts what be right ...an decent an ...kind maybe ya should stop payin ...ta fuck funnel
well jimmie trouser fish if ya be ...worried bouts what be right ...an decent an ...kind maybe ya should stop payin ...ta fuck funnel Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Are you saying you have a problem with the moral foundation of the hobby? I don't. Not one bit. At its best, this hobby is about two willing, consenting adults helping each other out. I'm honored to be a part of it. I am thankful for the women who have touched my life, and I wish all of the people who participate in this exchange of kindness a safe and healthy journey.
I am thankful for the rent a funnels who have touched my flaccid ol pole, and I wish all of the psychos who participate in this exchange of stds a merry christmas and happy new year. Originally Posted by KilgoreTrout1967
fixed er ...up a bit fer ya
And God bless us, everyone.
mary tried really hard with the gif files he pasted. Old gal was devoted to the Canadian culture and had a knack for finding a bargain whew
All the lurkers whose sole existence is to spy on others.
All the lurkers whose sole existence is to spy on others. Originally Posted by cravenmorehead
XY was a lurker?
XY was a lurker? Originally Posted by jokacz
Like him or not he had a bigger set than most people on this board.

balls.png
I am beginning to think this site is getting beyond my level of comprehension , how does a guy like Celso go poof,one minute he is posting almost hourly then in a heartbeat he is gone and perhaps has metamorphorsed into PM or was really Paulie, or maybe Carlos? I need a drink!
maybe sometimes ol cuck jimmies done ...have an ol bitch of a ...wife an maybe sometimes ol bitch ...wife finds outs what ol cuck jimmie done been doin with his flaccid ...ol cock

...ya done still ...drinkin
heatman1956
BANNED