Random Thoughts

Space time continuum?
Just had a random thought while texting a provider earlier. Of particular interest to me is item #2!

https://youtu.be/QvAhyXbLDRU
There are times when preparing an update I'm not quick enough and although i have finished and click the submit button, nothing happens.. "blank screen"... I feel your pain PTH Originally Posted by Zenovia
Safer to write reviews offline and then copy & paste. If something goes wrong, it is easy to try again. Lost a review once; never again.
I just had the realization that today marks my 10th anniversary in the hobby scene and my home life/universe/karma came together at once and fisted me with zero KY Jelly. LAWLZ!!
Safer to write reviews offline and then copy & paste. If something goes wrong, it is easy to try again. Lost a review once; never again. Originally Posted by tuckahoe
Thank you Mr.Tuckmyhoe that is differently a problem solver!
I just had the realization that today marks my 10th anniversary in the hobby scene and my home life/universe/karma came together at once and fisted me with zero KY Jelly. LAWLZ!! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Happy Anniversary Papi chulo
Wishing all is well with the other situation and hope you get to seriously celebrate your 10th yr anniversary
Chewy.com sent me commissioned paintings of my furbabies, Ed & Max!

I’m in love!! They are such a great company!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 9C7FC2A6-1C7F-4D6A-9A6E-BA33DC5CE523.jpeg (596.0 KB, 354 views)
Taking a little hiatus from hobbying to focus on some real-world things.
Taking a little hiatus from hobbying to focus on some real-world things. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Fingers crossed for you! You’re going to do great!!
Fingers crossed for you! You’re going to do great!! Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

Thank you for the support!
Sometimes I can’t help myself.
If I had one wish, it would be that tacos were healthy diet food.
I’m not well.
I’m not well. Originally Posted by austin88998833
Clarification: my illness is addiction to YouTube video bombing that relates to what someone said. Just want to make sure that no false rumors start flying lol!
Clarification: my illness is addiction to YouTube video bombing that relates to what someone said. Just want to make sure that no false rumors start flying lol! Originally Posted by austin88998833
Honestly, when I read it, I wasn’t sure whether I needed to bring you some chicken soup or something a little stronger. Lol. Good to hear it’s not that detrimental.