For those who need proof of election fraud....

• oeb11
  • 09-01-2021, 02:35 PM
Same old marxist DPSTs - Howling 'No evidence' repeatedly - trying to convince themselves.

SAD
Perseveration doth not Truth adn FACTs create - DPSTS!
Well there is no evidence. So howling away and laughing at trumptards for 10 months is hurting my abs.
  • oeb11
  • 09-01-2021, 04:16 PM
As it should hurt - laughing at the DPST marxist Lies and fake narrative/propaganda news.
No laughing at how dumb trumptards are.
Why hasn’t the AZ report been let out? Everyone has been eating with bated breath so we can see this massive fraud. They clearly have to have proof of Chinese ballots made of bamboo and photocopied ballots. All this proof has to be forthcoming any minute now. Unless, I think I know what it is. They need to extend the grift. Why bring it to an end when they can get any number of idiots and fools to come up with money money. They need idiots to dig just a little deeper in their pockets so the ninjas can dig a little deeper into the ballots to find the fraud everyone has been hankering for.

Or maybe it doesn’t exist.
Its like Beetlejuice say it 3 times and its real (insanity) and everyone should just believe
Where’s the report? Where’s the proof of fraud? Why are they keeping us waiting?
  • oeb11
  • 09-02-2021, 09:27 AM
From One who never, ever documents references on the nonsense of teh Racist CRT supporting DPST Communist ideology One posts. .
Next - the usual DPST howls and screeches - scatology, four letter words, and nothing of intellectual value.
Which proves nothing at all. Unreturned ballots are not votes so they don’t make any difference. They aren’t even an anomaly. What’s funny is how people say “missing ballots” and a bunch of idiots tell themselves “fraud”. You people are reaching like plastic-man. Where is the proof of fraud. Where where where. The report was supposed to tell us all the fraud but the report is missing.
  • oeb11
  • 09-02-2021, 03:33 PM
Denial

Deflection
Obstruction
the only answers teh communist marxist revolutionaries have.
Still no proof of fraud.
  • oeb11
  • 09-02-2021, 03:58 PM
Still - none so Blind, ......
indoctrianted, brainwashed , Xinn minions .