YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

• WTF
  • 09-03-2015, 08:26 AM
Running out of meme's yet?
I've got plenty of popcorn.

!) Originally Posted by FoxyNC

No.

You might want to slow down on the popcorn...

• D.G.
  • 09-03-2015, 08:30 AM
Mad cause you don't the same treatment, or naw?

Running out of meme's yet?
I've got plenty of popcorn.

(You can keep poking me with a stick all you like, WTF- it won't matter, I won't be going BSC-hooker-meltdown mode in this thread just because you want to keep slinging mud & throwing rocks. Have fun with that, though. Everyone needs a pastime!) Originally Posted by FoxyNC
Werent you suppose to be moving from the Carolinas ?
Yummy approved...4.5 stars.

$4.96 for small vanilla cappuccino, bacon/egg/cheese kolache, and a glazed donut. They heated the kolache, but the donut came from the case. What I like about going to a place like "Shipley's" is that the donuts are still warm when you order them. Thus they lose half a star for lack of warmth. Otherwise, it was a delicious meal
Did their 'cinnamon rings' look appetizing?

Did Yummy check out Trendy Nail & Spa next door?
Lol...cinnamon rings. They actually had some but I just wasn't "in the mood" for them...hahaha

Anyways, yes, I peaked in on the salon, but they weren't open yet, and their business sign says they close at 7pm. So now I'm sure they aren't a rub & tug. Sorry to get your hopes up cb
  • WTF
  • 09-03-2015, 09:12 AM
Yummy approved...4.5 stars.

$4.96 for small vanilla cappuccino, bacon/egg/cheese kolache, and a glazed donut. They heated the kolache, but the donut came from the case. What I like about going to a place like "Shipley's" is that the donuts are still warm when you order them. Thus they lose half a star for lack of warmth. Otherwise, it was a delicious meal Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Excellent review!

Yummy No likey... 2.5 stars.

The flavor of the sushi rice was bland and left much to be desired. I consider the salmon nigiri only a half point above Kroger in taste and for $8, no thanks. The Yummy Roll had too much going on sauce wise. It killed the consistency of the the shrimp tempura. I had two bites, put it in a to-go box and then decided to chunk it in the trash when I gave it a second thought. The most tasteful part of the meal was the Miso soup. Just down the road is Ichibon Sushi and Japanese Hibachi, which has Miso soup that is way too salty for my palette, but the sushi is divine. My meal cost roughly $20. I will not be returning.
Special Rolls
Miso soup
Salmon Nigiri & Yummy Roll
What's the "consideration" for a Super Yummy Roll? Is there an upcharge if we dispense with the wrap; i.e., BBSYR?
Ummmmmmm...
Mmmmmmmm... Originally Posted by YummyMarie
FIFY.
Speaking of "Mmmmmmm," I made a delicious dinner this evening...

Pad Thai Shrimp:
Why have Campbell's when you can have...