The News in Political cartoons.

Wow obsey, you do like cartoons.

I tell ya something, cartoons aren’t facts. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

j666, son a devil.... newsflash... cartoons are satire..
Wow obsey, you do like cartoons.

I tell ya something, cartoons aren’t facts. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
And neither are WAPO opinion pieces which you seem to hang your hat on.
Ob1 has no life except copying n posting on here
  • oeb11
  • 04-08-2020, 02:49 PM
it is written - " A picture is worth 1,000 words."
Those threatened enough to criticize the thread are truly insecure individuals acting out in protest of humor and satire!!
A - Woe is to the world when the Fascist DPST's outlaw and remove all satire and humor. from human experience. As George Orwell predicted.
A picture may be worth a thousand words, a cartoon?...not so much.

Obsey, here in the real world 1984 is classified as science fiction.
oeb11

there are people who are reproducers

and then there are a few of us who are producers

who have originality and an expansive horizon and don't merely exist in the milieu about them but see a new and different and many times better way

take someone like rush limbaugh, who took a localized and somewhat tired talk radio format and made it into a national platform with humor and grace and a firm belief in the right of the initial intent of America

in like manner, you have contributed and continue to expand a here-to-fore long missing element in this very political forum - the political cartoon, where the proud and the obstinate are skewered and sacred cows are toppled and wrong made right at a glance

pay no attention to the miniscule yappers who feel the hurt

much like the yellow kid of yore, you sir are a great american
  • oeb11
  • 04-09-2020, 09:19 AM
NGIT - Many Thanks , Good Sir!!!
Your thoughtful posts - as above - and eloquence Contribute a very great deal.

My prayers for Rush - Ill with cancer and vilified by the LSM.
I appreciate the comparison - I don't rise to anywhere near Rush's level - IMHO - and not to discredit your thought.

Many Thanks!!!
  • oeb11
  • 04-09-2020, 09:24 AM
A picture may be worth a thousand words, a cartoon?...not so much.

Obsey, here in the real world 1984 is classified as science fiction. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

The common thread of great Science fiction is prediction. FYI - Satellites, cell phones, and space travel.

Orwwell's dystopian societal prediction is what the Fascist DPST's are working toward implementing - covered from "Facts" by their Bernie communist ideology. A dystopian society already coming into focus in china, russia, and other authoritarian countries.

The "Fear" is palpable in j666's post - that humor, satire, and "Facts" may overcome the Lies of DPST ideology!
  • oeb11
  • 04-09-2020, 09:31 AM
  • oeb11
  • 04-09-2020, 09:32 AM
  • oeb11
  • 04-09-2020, 09:33 AM
  • oeb11
  • oeb11
  • oeb11
  • 04-09-2020, 09:34 AM