Harris County grand jury indicts pair behind Planned Parenthood videos

• WTF
  • 02-07-2016, 05:39 PM
I don't know how 0zombies can live with themselves... D] Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
If we were to list all the things you 'don't know how' others do things...we'd burn up all eccie bandwidth!
If we were to list all the things you 'don't know how' others do things...we'd burn up all eccie bandwidth! Originally Posted by WTF

WTF repair kit...

JD just does not have a clue as to the workings of the charge. He thinks if I go undercover and offer a woman 1600 dollars for sex and she ignores me....then the Cops should arrest her. Originally Posted by WTF
I'm sure there are many women who won't have sex with you for any amount of money.
Same could be said for anybody on a whooker board, imho.
  • WTF
  • 02-07-2016, 11:42 PM
I'm sure there are many women who won't have sex with you for any amount of money. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I bet you don't get the next hooker you fuck that is half your age to post here in the political forum again!

Can you explain to JD that the loons that offered PPH 1600 dollars are the one's who broke the law.

Just like if you offered a chick to fuck you for 1600 dollars and she ignored you. You are the one who broke the law.
Watch it 0zombies, watch it... 14 minutes, you can do it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fhyJItGPko
But it's a lie, SLOBBRIN.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2016, 05:19 AM
Watch it 0zombies, watch it... 14 minutes, you can do it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9fhyJItGPko Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I'm surprised you'd out your kinfolk like that!

At 4:59 , this chubby chick fucks up and say "Supposedly they said...". She is telling the story as if she witnessed it, yet she didn't. Be like me retelling a story you told me about you seeing Bigfoot as if I had actually seen Bigfoot.

I'm thinking those three chubbers should be aborted for lying.
  • DSK
  • 02-08-2016, 07:41 AM
These activist are going to fuck around and get convicted if they do not take this plea deal. Which is exactly what they will do before it is all said and done. One is just looking for media coverage....

But of course LL is to chickenshit to comment on the actual facts....he prefers to post in pink and call names.

JD just does not have a clue as to the workings of the charge. He thinks if I go undercover and offer a woman 1600 dollars for sex and she ignores me....then the Cops should arrest her. Originally Posted by WTF
Would you say someone broke the prostitution laws in Texas if they accepted money for sex?

So why not arrest all the adult video performers when the film is made in Texas? They are accepting money for sex, yes? Why not arrest the producers for paying for sexual acts?

The fact of the matter at hand is that they (the Planned Parenthood videographers) were doing a journalistic sting, and are subject to journalism laws and customs.

What is Brian Hansen doing when he does his undercover stings on the subject of [prohibited topic]?
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2016, 08:19 AM
Would you say someone broke the prostitution laws in Texas if they accepted money for sex?

So why not arrest all the adult video performers when the film is made in Texas? They are accepting money for sex, yes? Why not arrest the producers for paying for sexual acts?

The fact of the matter at hand is that they (the Planned Parenthood videographers) were doing a journalistic sting, and are subject to journalism laws and customs.

What is Brian Hansen doing when he does his undercover stings on the subject of [prohibited topic]? Originally Posted by DSK
But PPH did not accept Brian Hansen's offer.

That is the convenient truth you seem to omit.

If Brian Hansen contacted you and you declined his offer, would you expect yourself to be arrested?

PPH can not offer to sell fetal tissue.

The videographers can not legally offer to buy fetal tissue....but if the videographers do try and lure PPH into selling fetal tissue and PPH declines and then the videographers edit their tape to make it appear as if PPH tried to sell fetal tissue for profit....then maybe these videographers should go to jail.

Just as these folks who lie about sex trafficking should go to jail if they say all sex is sex trafficking.

What is Brian Hansen doing when he does his undercover stings on the subject of [prohibited topic]? Originally Posted by DSK
While I oppose cops/people "manufacturing" crimes, which is the way Brian Hansen's show works, he doesn't ever break the law. I would say the law is pretty clear with them here: there is nothing illegal about lying about your age.

TEX PE. CODE ANN. § 48.02

(b) A person commits an offense if he or she knowingly or intentionally offers to buy, offers to sell, acquires, receives, sells, or otherwise transfers any human organ for valuable consideration.
- See more at: http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatut....bzyhTdeY.dpuf

It seems to me that it is very clear the PP videographers violated the letter of the law. Whether or not they should be offered journalistic freedom of speech protections is definitely an interesting question if they are acquitted of the felony charge. I have a feeling that their journalistic protections are going to go right out the window if it is found out that they are guilty of "tampering with a government record."
  • DSK
  • 02-08-2016, 09:03 AM
Just as these folks who lie about sex trafficking should go to jail if they say all sex is sex trafficking. Originally Posted by WTF
I agree with your final point, though I did hear that San Francisco had an influx of three million sex workers for the Super Bowl.....
  • DSK
  • 02-08-2016, 09:08 AM
While I oppose cops/people "manufacturing" crimes, which is the way Brian Hansen's show works, he doesn't ever break the law. I would say the law is pretty clear with them here: there is nothing illegal about lying about your age.

TEX PE. CODE ANN. § 48.02

(b) A person commits an offense if he or she knowingly or intentionally offers to buy, offers to sell, acquires, receives, sells, or otherwise transfers any human organ for valuable consideration.
- See more at: http://codes.lp.findlaw.com/txstatut....bzyhTdeY.dpuf

It seems to me that it is very clear the PP videographers violated the letter of the law. Whether or not they should be offered journalistic freedom of speech protections is definitely an interesting question if they are acquitted of the felony charge. I have a feeling that their journalistic protections are going to go right out the window if it is found out that they are guilty of "tampering with a government record." Originally Posted by eatfibo
I would have to defer to LexusLover on whether they actually broke the law, since they didn't actually have an organ to sell, therefore they could not complete the implied contract, and may not be criminally culpable.
I would have to defer to LexusLover on whether they actually broke the law, since they didn't actually have an organ to sell, therefore they could not complete the implied contract, and may not be criminally culpable. Originally Posted by DSK
Read the law I posted. It doesn't require the ability to do so, only an intentional offer to do so. I guess I could see a hole because they had no intent of buying an organ, but the law seems to be pretty plain English and they simply need to intentionally offer to buy, which they did.
  • WTF
  • 02-08-2016, 09:25 AM
I would have to defer to LexusLover on whether they actually broke the law, since they didn't actually have an organ to sell, therefore they could not complete the implied contract, and may not be criminally culpable. Originally Posted by DSK

These fuckers were trying to buy, not sell. Buying is against the law for profit ....which is what these videographers tried to do.

They are not journalist btw. No more than say a PR person that works for Exxon is a journalist.

Look at the organization they work for. Is that a journalistic organization?

In regards to LL, he seems not to have a clue. He thought the DA had political motivation when in fact she is a Pro Life Republican. Shit last time we talked legal he was trying to confuse posters with audio taping and video taping....