A List of Providers Serving Black Clientele

Well Damn i will have my fingers crossed for that mega millions for you guy ... and please let someone send me a hate mail ..pm...message ..sos...smoke signal ...idc someone just might get their feelings hurt .
Hahaha ..im sure everyone knows im not playing lmao...im getting off here starting to live up to that CrazyLL nickname ...lol
^^^^ cheers to that .
I'm in Turks and Caicos and man o man. All my black women, just remember lots of men in this world believe we are Queens!

follow me on twitter for cool pics.
@mymyamichelle
I had a Dallas provider who I screened with on P411, she put me through all these stupid questions even after agreeing to see me. She had me arrive near a sporting goods store, so while I waited on her second call I went inside. She called me, heard the sound of other people and freaked out. I told her I was at the sporting goods store, she asked me to bring her some tennis balls to prove it. That took forever because I couldn't find the tennis section.

Then I guess she looked at my p411 references again and saw that 2 of my recent "OK's" were from black providers. She texted me and said something like "I don't see N*****s". I told her I hate that word, and I didn't want to see someone who uses such language. She went off.

Anyway, I am a white guy who like black girls, and I got discriminated against by an Asian provider for it.

Go figure. Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Incredible. You know it's out there, I'm just surprised it's so bad at this stage in our country/development. I like all types of ladies. I just don't get it (the hate).
Interesting thread. Glad the ladies weighed in and helped OP with the original request.
I think it a good list to make sure I see too. I prefer those a bit more open minded.

There are others as well that I know that are not on this list but do not get into the various forums to post...so do not despair - your list will continue to grow too

I have been turned away because of the race of ladies I've seen. I just set them to block/ignore and moved on... too many lovely people to play with!

Of the 17, I've only seen 4 and had 5 more on my list .... so thanks for giving me 8 solid additions, Woo Hoo !!

1. Brownsugar Baby
2. Jules Jaguar
3. Truly Passion
4. BDS
5. Reese Foster ( Extra shout out for the black history month discount!!)
6. Elisabeth Whispers
7. Dallastx Baby
8. Mya Michelle
9. Dallas Rain
10. Bliss of DFW
11. 1Jannessa
12. Yummy Marie
13. Sensual Sanna
14. Boss Lady Thick
15. MochaakaMocha
16. Torre Tames
17. Crazy 4 Lisa Love