Best Movie Quote EVER!

Killing Them Softly, last line:

Jackie Cogan: My friend, Thomas Jefferson is an American saint because he wrote the words 'All men are created equal', words he clearly didn't believe since he allowed his own children to live in slavery. He's a rich white snob who's sick of paying taxes to the Brits. So, yeah, he writes some lovely words and aroused the rabble and they went and died for those words while he sat back and drank his wine and fucked his slave girl. This guy wants to tell me we're living in a community? Don't make me laugh. I'm living in America, and in America you're on your own. America's not a country. It's just a business. Now fuckin' pay me.
Henry Hill: As far back as I can remember, I always wanted to be a gangster.

Tommy DeVito: What do you mean funny? Like a clown? Do I amuse you? Huh?
Girl with the Dragon Tattoo @ 2:45

Whenever I see a dude acting a bit misogynist on these boards, I think of...

Ah unnerstood e'ery wurd uv it!

One good line from a shitty movie The Guardian:

Ashton Kutcher: "How do you know which ones to save?"
Kevin Costner: "You swim as fast as you can, for as long as you can, and the sea takes the rest."
What an incredible Cinderella story! This unknown, comes out of nowhere, to lead the pack at Augusta. He's at the final hole. He's about 455 yards away, he's gonna hit about a 2-iron, I think. [swings, pulverizes a flower] Oh, he got all of that. The crowd is standing on its feet here at Augusta. The normally reserved crowd is going wild... [pauses] for this young Cinderella who's come out of nowhere. He's got about 350 yards left, he's going to hit about a 5-iron, it looks like, don't you think? He's got a beautiful backswing... [swings, pulverizes another flower] that's- oh, he got all of that one! He's gotta be pleased with that! The crowd is just on its feet here. He's a Cinderella boy. Tears in his eyes, I guess, as he lines up this last shot. He's got about 195 yards left, and he's got a, looks like he's got about an 8-iron. This crowd has gone deadly silent... Cinderella story, out of nowhere, former greenskeeper, now about to become the Masters champion. [swings, pulverizes yet another flower] It looks like a mirac- it's in the hole! It's in the hole!
Speaking of Bill Murray....

"The bitch hit me with the toaster!" Frank Cross

~Scrooged
Blazing Saddles
" hold on while I whip this out"

Blazing Saddles
" the sheriff is coming and he's a BONG
what?
I said the sheriff is coming and he's a BONG
what?
he's a BONG"

And if you ladies dont like that "Frankly my dear, I don't give a damn"
Gone With The Wind.
From my favorite Clint Eastwood movie, The Outlaw Josie Wales:

Senator: "Fletcher, there's an old saying that to the victor goes the spoils."
Fletcher: "There's another old saying Senator: Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining."

Josie Wales: "Every time I get to likin' somebody they ain't around long."
Lonewaddy: "I notice that anytime you dislike somebody they ain't around long, either."
In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women.
One more....from "Weird Science"
Wyatt: what about all these people? Will they think we're cowards?
Gary: idk. we can deal with shame. Death is a much deeper issue.
Keeping with the Christmas Spirit

Christmas Vacation Cousin Eddie- "shitter's full"