Shayla's Prices Are About to Skyrocket

simply go east in canada to toronto , hailton or niagara falls and make 1 American's dream come true. btw yn my first ever critiqte os Shayla gotta say new avatar is awful. you have the greatest ass in the world and that ass avatar was mesmerizing. You have the most beautiful face in the universe that face avatar was awe inspiring. this avatar you cannot even see you. no need to reinvent the wheel go back to either of the others so people can see your beauty. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Well... I gotta stop in Toronto for a couple hours for a lay over in a couple weeks... air port quickie?
Petite... There's plenty ass still in my showcase. I look better in clothes...
I look better in clothes... Originally Posted by Shayla
That's debatable. And I'm sure many here would bet you are flat wrong.
That's debatable. And I'm sure many here would bet you are flat wrong. Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Nahhh, clothes are sexier. I think on this site everyone sees enough skin and pussy.
^ So what's your favorite kind? Are you a blue jeans girl, a dress girl, a name brand kinda girl, or what?
stunning in clothes and out [ though the avatar is hard to see] but yours is a body men dream about it is that body men long to touch and taste not a pair of jordache or a abercrombie shirt. as for airport quickie if that were possible i would be there in a heartbeat it is only 100 mile drive for me. if the layover is signifigant i would do anything to steal 15 min, 1/2 hour or hour of your time. shit i might buy a ticket and cross 2 off the bucket list you and the mile high club
Well... I gotta stop in Toronto for a couple hours for a lay over in a couple weeks... air port quickie?
Petite... There's plenty ass still in my showcase. I look better in clothes... Originally Posted by Shayla
^ So what's your favorite kind? Are you a blue jeans girl, a dress girl, a name brand kinda girl, or what? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Jeans/yoga pants... I'm not dressy at all. Comfort is what I go for. Nah, not a name brand either. I do like lingerie though...
stunning in clothes and out [ though the avatar is hard to see] but yours is a body men dream about it is that body men long to touch and taste not a pair of jordache or a abercrombie shirt. as for airport quickie if that were possible i would be there in a heartbeat it is only 100 mile drive for me. if the layover is signifigant i would do anything to steal 15 min, 1/2 hour or hour of your time. shit i might buy a ticket and cross 2 off the bucket list you and the mile high club Originally Posted by petiteassman
Do it!
simply go east in canada to toronto , hailton or niagara falls and make 1 American's dream come true. btw yn my first ever critiqte os Shayla gotta say new avatar is awful. you have the greatest ass in the world and that ass avatar was mesmerizing. You have the most beautiful face in the universe that face avatar was awe inspiring. this avatar you cannot even see you. no need to reinvent the wheel go back to either of the others so people can see your beauty. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Nahhh, clothes are sexier. I think on this site everyone sees enough skin and pussy. Originally Posted by Shayla
^ So what's your favorite kind? Are you a blue jeans girl, a dress girl, a name brand kinda girl, or what? Originally Posted by charlestudor2005
Jeans/yoga pants... I'm not dressy at all. Comfort is what I go for. Nah, not a name brand either. I do like lingerie though...

Do it! Originally Posted by Shayla
Funny, I'm not having the same problem. I can see her panties and bra just fine, LOL. Her avatar is perfect. I like the casual, everyday look. Matter of fact, that's what's so alluring about Shayla.

Panty and Bra set is what I envision as Shayla's sexiest attire for muah. Everyday panty and bra! Oh so HOTTT!!! (Oh, and jeans and t-shirt in public, LOL)
I just called Carnival and asked about a crusie from Dallas to Calgary... they're still laughing!
104 reviews and i would trade 103 of those experiences for 30 minutes with shayla [ i cannot tell you how bad a felt when your shayla date fell through but when i read you had sonya i was so happy. when thinking which one i would choose i just don't know but as i think shayla's face is the prettiest i have ever seen i think i would choose her. i think if you ever do have the chance to retire as after having sonya and shayla i think you will have done enough for one lifetime. hey congrats on 100th review.
I just called Carnival and asked about a crusie from Dallas to Calgary... they're still laughing! Originally Posted by Still Looking
104 reviews and i would trade 103 of those experiences for 30 minutes with shayla [ i cannot tell you how bad a felt when your shayla date fell through but when i read you had sonya i was so happy. when thinking which one i would choose i just don't know but as i think shayla's face is the prettiest i have ever seen i think i would choose her. i think if you ever do have the chance to retire as after having sonya and shayla i think you will have done enough for one lifetime. hey congrats on 100th review. Originally Posted by petiteassman
Thanks Petite! You know Shayla might just be that one that got away! But for now like you, I just wish I was a horse! LOL High Ho Silver!

Look Tonto... Canadian Beaver!
I just called Carnival and asked about a crusie from Dallas to Calgary... they're still laughing! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Call Richard Branson and ask for his outer space trip from Dallas to Calgary. I'm sure he'll quote you fee.

Panty and Bra set is what I envision as Shayla's sexiest attire for muah. Everyday panty and bra! Oh so HOTTT!!! (Oh, and jeans and t-shirt in public, LOL) Originally Posted by mijo(BFE)
She does look fine in the bra and panties but they look even better when they're on my hotel room floor
How about the Shayla fan club take up a collection to provide her with a one week vacation to Houston and all club members get some 1on1 time with the guest of honor (or 2on1 or 3on1 or 3on2 or 2on2 or...). It might even become an annual event...I can see it now...Shayla-Con!!
How about the Shayla fan club take up a collection to provide her with a one week vacation to Houston and all club members get some 1on1 time with the guest of honor (or 2on1 or 3on1 or 3on2 or 2on2 or...). It might even become an annual event...I can see it now...Shayla-Con!! Originally Posted by LeftySmith
Did someone say anal event???
Did someone say gangbang event??? Originally Posted by Still Looking

Their I fixed that for ya!