Putin schools Obama again

Go fuck yourself, you unctuous turd. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Now, now, now.... try to control yourself, sewer rat. Just because you were deftly shown to be completely daft in spelling or characterizing Odumbo's Syria "strategy" is no reason to foam at the mouth and experience yet another convulsive MELTDOWN.

Now run along to tallywackers... there must be a big line waiting for you behind the dumpsters. The more you suck away, the more it will take your mind off your inability to spell correctly! Focus on what you do well, sperm burper!

• DSK
  • 10-08-2015, 02:53 PM
Just because you love Asian Sex Slaves, does not mean you aren't misogynist.

oh and...Trabajando el culo fuera!
Gracias por preguntar

Originally Posted by WTF
Working their ass off for poor compensation and mischaracterizing your good friend as a slave fucker....sad
  • WTF
  • 10-08-2015, 03:01 PM
Working their ass off for poor compensation and mischaracterizing your good friend as a slave fucker....sad Originally Posted by DSK
Who cares as long as the Asian Slaves are happy , the Mexicans are happy and we're happy!

In true IB fashion, you got your ass handed to you and won't even admit it. Go fuck yourself, you unctuous turd.

You learn how to fucking spell, captain jizzmonkey.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're only deft at giving blowjobs, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: go back to your glory hole. And you're the one who has your ass handed to you by everyone else in this forum, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Learn how to fucking spell, you witless moron.

DAFT is spelled with an "a", not an "e".

Yes, Odumbo's foreign policy (insofar as he has one) is definitely DAFT.

No wonder the freelance faggot grubered odumbo minion from arkansas can't land a writing job anywhere!

. Originally Posted by lustylad
But...but...but woomby considers his "tagging' the dumpsters out in back of Talleywackers with his name and phone number to BE "professional" writing !
  • DSK
  • 10-08-2015, 05:55 PM
Who cares as long as the Asians are happy , the Mexican slaves are happy and we're happy!

Originally Posted by WTF
agreed! (after appropriate edit)
Still got your tail between your legs, lusty tard?
You're only deft at giving blowjobs, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas... Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Your spelling and usage are correct and appropriate, IB. The freelance faggot is famously deft in that category.
Your spelling and usage are correct and appropriate, IB. The freelance faggot is famously deft in that category.
. Originally Posted by lustylad
My spelling and usage was correct initially, you inbred fucktard.
My spelling and usage was correct initially, you inbred fucktard. Originally Posted by WombRaider

WAS correct Woomby-tunes? You DO know that when you have a MULTIPLE object sentence, that should be WERE?

As in, "My spelling AND usage (double subject) WERE correct initially.

Still learning English as a second language.. are you.. FUCKTARD?
WAS correct Woomby-tunes? You DO know that when you have a MULTIPLE object sentence, that should be WERE?

Still learning English as a second language.. are you.. FUCKTARD? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Cut him some slack, for God's sake. He's merely assimilating into the truck stop culture, while servicing the glory holes down there.

Still learning English as a second language.. are you.. FUCKTARD? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
Touche. The fact remains it was correct in my initial usage. You're fluent in penis, what's your excuse?

woomby, the mojado Gloryhole Guru, IS still learning Ingles ! The pobrecita puta ! Might be why he doesn't get any "writing" jobs for the travel brochures.
. You're fluent in penis, what's your excuse? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Sorry.. I don't intend to compete on YOUR area of expertise.. sucking the truckers at the local truck stop gloryhole.

Just because YOU are fluent in dick sucking and enjoy it doesn't mean everyone does.

But do tell us how you are so fluent in English composition. Did you claim you wrote for a living somewhere? I don't know because I don't keep close tabs on everything you post.. just the hilarious ones were you are always fucking up.

I always love it when the FUCKTARD calls others names and makes the same kind of mistakes he was just ragging others about.... right FUCKTARD?
I always love it when the FUCKTARD calls others names and makes the same kind of mistakes he was just ragging others about.... right FUCKTARD? Originally Posted by RedLeg505
With all due respect I think Want-a-be-a-Womb is a ..... SUCKTARD.