Ladies drop a Recent pic if your still active

EDIT - STAFF. This thread was for posting photos. By posting your availability and number makes this post an ad. FYI - Nice photo
Attached Images File Type: jpg Snapchat-119164837.jpg (184.0 KB, 859 views)
  • JROD
  • 10-29-2022, 06:44 AM
Hot pictures Jen. I have a weakness for red heads!
Hot pictures Jen. I have a weakness for red heads! Originally Posted by JROD
DITTO! You look great!
Hot pictures Jen. I have a weakness for red heads! Originally Posted by JROD
Thank you. It's Jexx though ��or Jessica. Too bad you're not in Houston. I'd show you a good time if you were.
DITTO! You look great! Originally Posted by tophat42
Thank you. Come to Houston so we can look great together
But why are all the provider pictures blurred thumbnails in their galleries? How does that save them from the fate of Backpage?

This site just denies people information now.
But why are all the provider pictures blurred thumbnails in their galleries? How does that save them from the fate of Backpage?

This site just denies people information now. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
My pictures shouldn't be blurred.
My pictures shouldn't be blurred. Originally Posted by Jexxxica
They aren't. But only because I have Premium access. Once that expires, it's back to shitty thumbnails.

So, if you drop off the site for a couple of months dues to work or family issues, you are back to square one when you come back.
This thread so perfectly encapsulates everything that has gone wrong in the hobby over the last 15+ years.

I started seeing Dallas ladies back in the 1990s. There were a lot of pretty women in Dallas and Houston and Austin. Ones that looked almost model quality.

Now, it's all flab, cellulite, tattoos, and haggard looks from use of unmentionable products. Sooooo many women who should have quit 10+ years ago.

The same can be said for the strip clubs. I remember the Men's Club and The Lodge back in the 1990s and very early 2000s. Many of the dancers looked like Vivid girls or NFL cheerleaders - tight bodies, gorgeous faces, no tats.

Sad. Just sad.
so sorry you feel that way kinkster! hope ya find some fun!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 10E47780-4E34-4409-A2B2-C20E6A4AD668.jpeg (38.1 KB, 653 views) File Type: jpeg AC869FE3-76E1-4388-A86F-1F1D7B6FE2A9.jpeg (290.5 KB, 656 views)
  • BLM69
  • 10-30-2022, 10:41 AM
This thread so perfectly encapsulates everything that has gone wrong in the hobby over the last 15+ years.

I started seeing Dallas ladies back in the 1990s. There were a lot of pretty women in Dallas and Houston and Austin. Ones that looked almost model quality.

Now, it's all flab, cellulite, tattoos, and haggard looks from use of unmentionable products. Sooooo many women who should have quit 10+ years ago.

The same can be said for the strip clubs. I remember the Men's Club and The Lodge back in the 1990s and very early 2000s. Many of the dancers looked like Vivid girls or NFL cheerleaders - tight bodies, gorgeous faces, no tats.

Sad. Just sad. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
On top of all these disappoinments, they have masculine energy and come with attitude 😂 then they wonder why it's slow..... I like my women feminine and submissive

Sad. Just sad. Originally Posted by Kinkster90210
What's wrong with tattoos?
  • BLM69
  • 10-31-2022, 10:24 PM
What's wrong with tattoos? Originally Posted by Jexxxica
They are considered ghetto by most guys here, remember you're dealing with high end guys spending hundreds of dollars per nut, Tyrone or Chad who get it for free and can't offer anything doesn't care
WOW!