Helping The Transition From ASPD (1950) to Eccie (2019)

Spot on! Sista is driving away members with his posts and spamming. But why do the respected Houston mods allow this? And why do some members like sista and prince akeem post with impunity? I highly respect B3. However these issues should be looked at by Dallas admin. and possibly St, C himself! Originally Posted by winn dixie
I post with impunity?where?
All I did was point out one of rockerrick's mandles brought back to life, right after Lester was banned
I don't care about whatever's going on in this thread

Keep my name out of your mouth
I post with impunity?where?
All I did was point out one of rockerrick's mandles brought back to life, right after Lester was banned
I don't care about whatever's going on in this thread

Keep my name out of your mouth Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Struck a nerve did I? Your hostility is easy to show! Thats all I did here was show your anger issues!
But whatever. You really don't have to take the bait EVERY TIME! bahahahaha
Struck a nerve did I? Your hostility is easy to show! Thats all I did here was show your anger issues!
But whatever. You really don't have to take the bait EVERY TIME! bahahahaha Originally Posted by winn dixie
That was hostile?

I meant what I said,keep my name out of your mouth
You spend all day on eccie arguing with other men
Leave me out of it
We're not friends and I don't care much for trolls..especially from other cities

Run along now
That was hostile?

I meant what I said,keep my name out of your mouth
You spend all day on eccie arguing with other men
Leave me out of it
We're not friends and I don't care much for trolls..especially from other cities

Run along now Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Then why do you venture up to Dallas and post? I will post anywhere about anything! You seem to spend an equal amount of time logged in! What's your point? You seem to like to agitate other men? You trying to insult me with insinuations? And whats this about " I meant what i said b/s"?Are you threatening me? Didn't think so! Run along boi! You will not intimidate me! I'am not a provider , so you can't bully and lie about me!
This obsession of yours is getting creepy now
Stop sending me pms,I'm only here for vaginas
**pm deleted and rtmed**
**stalker reported and added to ignore list**

All the best
Eccie Worldwide
**pm deleted and rtmed**

All the best
Eccie Worldwide Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
Drama Queen alert! You go gurl! Play the victim now? Run along! I've punked you Again!

Here! I will let you have the last word. You seem to always wanna talk when Mens backs are turned.
**pm deleted and rtmed**

All the best
Eccie Worldwide Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda
The only thing that is creepy is the way you interact with others. But please carry on! I will post the pm i sent ya/ prima donna! You rtm'ed that! What a joke. I have never put anyone on ignore. Isn't that what the ladies do to you!
I swear y’all are trying to ruin my dating life with your freaking drama.
Spot on! Sista is driving away members with his posts and spamming. But why do the respected Houston mods allow this? And why do some members like sista and prince akeem post with impunity? I highly respect B3. However these issues should be looked at by Dallas admin. and possibly St, C himself! Originally Posted by winn dixie
WTF is “Dallas Admin?”

are you basically saying you want a guy to look into this??

Like stated before. If you see something, say something and freakin hit the damn RTM button.
13 pages (and growing) of how everyone hates sc.

Epic
And I am done and so is this useless thread. Someone said they are extending an "Olive Branch of Peace" and then CRAP ensued.

This thread is done. PM me if you think of a legitimate reason to open the mess again and I will approach the other staff members and maybe they will be convinced that it should be reopened.

Is anyone out there hobbying??
https://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=66444
Account no longer disabled

Smh Originally Posted by Prince Akeem Of Zamunda

It's been disabled since 12.17 - look at the last active date.