Kyle Rittenhouse Speaks Out About Deadly Kenosha Shooting

Correct-- however, the most likely ones would deal with either his education (he was a drop out), dependents (he doesn't have any-- so that's not the issue), medical history, or concerns as to whether he can mentally handle the rigors of military life-- whether that be an actual history of mental issues-- or answers that just don't sit right with the recruiters. Kind of a shame-- he might not be the brightest bulb on the tree-- but he's a good shot under pressure.

As for the ASVAB-- I found it easy-- but I'm a bit of a wonderkid when it comes to standardized tests, so I have to remember not to compare my experiences to others when it comes to those sorts of things. I was in the Navy... eligible for the Nuclear program, but uninterested due to the extra commitment to the service that was required at the time. Probably should have went that path, I'd have been better off overall in life, most likely. The Marines require a minimum of 32. Originally Posted by Grace Preston

so to ask, what was your rate and your ASVAB score?
I was an OS.

AFQT was 99 percentile GT was 136. My only super weak areas were Auto and Shop, and mechanical comprehension. Never really had any exposure to either outside of basic physics in high school.

I'm very book smart-- I just lack focus sometimes and get bored too easily.
My recollection is Obaminable stuck his stupid face into local business with respect to an LE officer shooting a fool who was trying to take the officer's weapon from him through the officer's patrol vehicle window ....

... after Obaminable had a "beer summit" between an ignorant, self-centered Harvard law professor and an LE officer who did EXACTLY what he was supposed to do when someone fails to ID himself on a burglary of a habitation (felony) call.

Showboating Obaminable deserved more than a "tweet"!

Before you start critiquing .... do some factual reading and research.

BTW: Since you erroneously invoked his name ... Obaminable was no political Jackie Robinson even with Bitten as his waterboy. If he were such a "saint" he could put an end to all this street violence and property destruction and theft with just a couple of statements .... beginning with "Stop!" ...

But he lacks the influence, even if he had the desire. Which he doesn't! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Very good points - either Obama can stop the riots and won't do it.

Otherwise, he can't and he has less influence than he thinks he does
I was an OS.

AFQT was 99 percentile GT was 136. My only super weak areas were Auto and Shop, and mechanical comprehension. Never really had any exposure to either outside of basic physics in high school.

I'm very book smart-- I just lack focus sometimes and get bored too easily. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
I thought it was called the AFOQT?
I thought it was called the AFOQT? Originally Posted by friendly fred
Looks like A-FOOT ... in mouth ailment.
I thought it was called the AFOQT? Originally Posted by friendly fred

I believe thats the Air Force Officer Qualifying Test you're thinking of. I didn't join the Chair Force

AFQT is the Armed Forces Qualifying Test... and the AFQT score is the base percentile score from that test. The AFQT score is what determines whether or not you can even join the military. The GT score among other scores is what determines which MOS (job) you're eligible for.
Looks like A-FOOT ... in mouth ailment. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Looks like we've identified at least 2 people who didn't serve
Looks like we've identified at least 2 people who didn't serve Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Assumes facts not in evidence.

Lots of acronyms used in the military - and your high score on that Navy test, one I also took in addition to the AFOQT, isn't going to help you turn wrenches in the belly of a sub.
Looks like A-FOOT ... in mouth ailment. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I'm afraid it does look like that!
I'm afraid it does look like that! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Yes, it certainly does. I "aced" the written Naval flight exam, but was told I didn't put my name at the top of the cover sheet. I replied: "You didn't tell me to do that." The rest is history. In those days ...

.... we could use a slide rule if we had one.

Back on topic .... other than a lameass attempt to discourage posting by disparaging one's "loyalty" to the USA .... one's service or lack thereof is not relevant to the issues burning up this country and the FACT that the DimWits have now nominated three candidates in a row for President who didn't serve one day in the military ... any form of the military .... but the lameass supporters of BITTEN-KUMOLA keep trying to play that card ....

.... like Kumola keeps trying to be "Black"!
Yes, it certainly does. I "aced" the written Naval flight exam, but was told I didn't put my name at the top of the cover sheet. I replied: "You didn't tell me to do that." The rest is history. In those days ...

.... we could use a slide rule if we had one. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Sure yous did, Lexie.

Sure you did!

Ladies and gentlemen, we knows this isn’t true because Lexie signed up for the Greek Navy. And he “aced” something else, eh?

Proud 15U, retired.
Assumes facts not in evidence.

Lots of acronyms used in the military - and your high score on that Navy test, one I also took in addition to the AFOQT, isn't going to help you turn wrenches in the belly of a sub. Originally Posted by friendly fred

Technically-- nothing on Earth would help me turn wrenches in the belly of a sub. Women don't serve on subs.

Its not a Navy test.. its an Armed Forces test. The same one that every other enlisted takes in order to get into the military.

So-- you were Chair Force, eh?
Proud 15U, retired. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Now, I've never been Army-- but I was an army brat--- That's a Chopper Doctor, right? (Helicopter Repair).

.! Originally Posted by LexusLover

That ASTB is no joke-- good on you for acing it.