Ginger Doll

Last Reminder - Continue to move off topic and this thread will be closed.
Now is the time to return to the Original Topic.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
I wish we had a Fish City Grill in Hot Springs
I wish we had a Fish City Grill in Hot Springs Originally Posted by Baconman

Do love me some oysters
I prefer to separate my meat and seafood. Don’t like my meat smelling fishy…

Amazing dinner date tonight! Thank you, M!

And especially for the dessert! ����❤️���� Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Likewise, I've wanting to me you for years!!! I wanted us to be each other's 500th review but couldn't get out there to visit you .

Welcome. If it was for you and the other ladies, this board would not be possible. Hopefully, the reviews start back like the use to so that you can remain Eccie's #1 Reviewed Lady!!! Originally Posted by cockalatte
I hope when we finally do meet that Slave Guinivere is able to join us!

Should we aim for it to be our 700th? I’m getting close.
I prefer to separate my meat and seafood. Don’t like my meat smelling fishy… Originally Posted by g0lfnutt
Perhaps if you eat tuna for dinner you will not notice the fishy flavor of dessert.
It would be worth a try.
I'm a simple guy. I like Catfish Hole in Fayetteville.
#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.
Thread Closed