The H. Clinton Emails - What's known, What's not

. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
I reap what I sow? Suck my dick, you malignant cunt. I tried to play nice and you didn't want any of that, so now you go fuck yourself, asshole The truth of the matter is you are not objective. If you don't think she should be convicted of a crime, then what the fuck are you going on about? You want her girl scout badges taken away? Jesus Christ.

Donald Trump exhibits poor judgement. Makes statements that are extremely inappropriate and is hard to defend. And he's the leading GOP candidate for president of the united states of america, so go preach your bullshit somewhere else, shitdick. No one is buying, here.
I reap what I sow? Suck my dick, you malignant cunt. I tried to play nice and you didn't want any of that, so now you go fuck yourself, asshole

You tried to "play nice?" Really? Then why did you accuse me of a "smug bit?" Listen asshole, YOU'RE the one who started hurling insults at me a month or so ago, remember? All I ever did, to you or anyone else, is return fire. You're the asshole who boasted that his life was better than I could ever hope that mine could be. You've offered up at least three stories concerning what you do for a living, and you've boasted of having retired early and wealthy. Yet in another forum on this site, you indicated that your sometimes difficult work schedule made it difficult at times for you to schedule with a provider. And you can only afford fat, low-priced BP hookers! You're nothing more than an insecure, phony poseur, and everyone reading this forum knows it. So stick it up your ass, you ignorant cretin.

The truth of the matter is you are not objective. If you don't think she should be convicted of a crime, then what the fuck are you going on about? If my posts make you so anxious, why not fuck another fat, low-end hooker? (That is, if you've saved enough of your meager paycheck to be able to afford it.) You want her girl scout badges taken away? Jesus Christ. I just would like to see a proper investigation without stonewalling and media-energized coverups. If Nixon had this sort of help from partisan pro-big government political and media forces, he never would have been driven from office.

Donald Trump exhibits poor judgement. Makes statements that are extremely inappropriate and is hard to defend. And he's the leading GOP candidate for president of the united states of america, so go preach your bullshit somewhere else, shitdick. No one is buying, here. Non sequitur. Although Trump is obviously a phony and a buffoon, I'm not aware that he's suspected of destroying or covering up any emails or other data relating to national security matters. Originally Posted by WombRaider
Jesus Christ. 5,600 posts in just over four months? What the fuck is wrong with you?
It's over

http://www.dailynewsbin.com/news/sta...olicies/21851/ Originally Posted by WombRaider
You wish.

Did the fat lady sing? No. That's because she just had to cut her Hamptons vacation short because of sagging poll numbers...

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cl...stom_click=rss

No thanks. I'll wait for the FBI's conclusion.
Jesus Christ. 5,600 posts in just over four months? What the fuck is wrong with you? Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
Stick it up your own ass, you besotted shitass. You ARE smug. If you don't like it being pointed out, then perhaps stop being a smug cunt? An investigation IS happening. You can't wait till it's over though. As for my life, it's still better than yours. You continue to be fixated on the type of provider I choose to see, as if that's any concern of yours. Bang who you wish and I'll do the same.
+ 1,000,000,000,000 !!!!! Way to light up the sites lying-est liberal !
UOTE=WombRaider;1057110275]Stick it up your own ass, you besotted shitass. You ARE smug. If you don't like it being pointed out, then perhaps stop being a smug cunt? An investigation IS happening. You can't wait till it's over though. As for my life, it's still better than yours. You continue to be fixated on the type of provider I choose to see, as if that's any concern of yours. Bang who you wish and I'll do the same.[/QUOTE]
Or in your case woomby, get your fudge packed by every Juan, Julio, Y Chuy that makes it into those holes that you service !! That's how you get your "banging" !!! Along with your simpleton head getting banged into the stall walls ! Maricon Y mamalon ! Looks like Ex-CEO has your number too , mentiroso !!!!! Pinche pobrecita puta !!!! Ya should worked an extra shift at the holes today woomby ! Got some more of those ropey loads for your facials ! You wouldn't have had your swishy walking ass handed to you AGAIN !!!!!! Pobrecita puta !
Stick it up your own ass, you besotted shitass. You ARE smug. If you don't like it being pointed out, then perhaps stop being a smug cunt? An investigation IS happening. You can't wait till it's over though. As for my life, it's still better than yours. You continue to be fixated on the type of provider I choose to see, as if that's any concern of yours. Bang who you wish and I'll do the same.

Fuck off, you dim-witted asshole. Remember, YOU were the one who set the tone for this by attacking me in unprovoked fashion a couple of weeks ago. At the time, I never had even quoted or referenced you or any of your posts. If you're sensitive about the fact that you were exposed as a liar and a phony, you might think twice about continuing with the insults. I don't give a fuck what type of provider you see. Bang bargain-basement, fat hookers to your heart's content! But if it's obvious that you can't afford good stuff, you might do well to refrain from boasting continually of your success while gratuitously insulting others and telling them that your life is better than theirs could possibly be. It ain't working well for you!
Originally Posted by WombRaider
Bill and Hillary Clinton should have been in prison long ago. Nothing is going to happen to her this time either. Get used to saying "Madame President", and fill your basements with canned food and bottled water.
If anyone is dimwitted, it's you, you retarded shitbird. I approached you in the same way you had approached another poster. If you can't take it, don't dish it out, motherfucker. You don't care who I bang, but you mention it in every post. Methinks thou doth protest too much, cocktard. I live content with the knowledge of what is true. Your belief is not required. In other words, go fuck yourself with a dick big enough for an elephant to feel it. As for thinking twice, I don't take orders from gay jizzmonkeys or besotted shitbirds. Go back under your fucking rock, you vapid turd.
Bill and Hillary Clinton should have been in prison long ago. Nothing is going to happen to her this time either. Get used to saying "Madame President", and fill your basements with canned food and bottled water. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
And tin foil
If anyone is dimwitted, it's you, you retarded shitbird. I approached you in the same way you had approached another poster. If you can't take it, don't dish it out, motherfucker. You don't care who I bang, but you mention it in every post. Methinks thou doth protest too much, cocktard. I live content with the knowledge of what is true. Your belief is not required. In other words, go fuck yourself with a dick big enough for an elephant to feel it. As for thinking twice, I don't take orders from gay jizzmonkeys or besotted shitbirds. Go back under your fucking rock, you vapid turd.

Knowledge of "what is true?" LMFAO!

Let's see ... once you said that you were a "freelance writer." On another occasion, you stated that you were a "traveling salesman" who was on the road about 300 days a year. On yet another, you boasted of having retired young after inventing a couple of smartphone apps. Also, you claimed recently to be in the top (39.6%) tax bracket. Yet you can only afford very low-end hookers! You're a liar and a phony, and everyone reading this forum knows it.

You brought this upon yourself, moron. If you start attacking, in unprovoked fashion, someone who apparently annoys you, don't be surprised if you become the subject of ridicule and get your stupid ass handed to you on a platter.

Originally Posted by WombRaider
I live content with the knowledge of what is true. Originally Posted by WombRaider
... Once you said you were a "freelance writer." On another occasion, you stated you were a "traveling salesman" who was on the road about 300 days a year. On yet another, you boasted of having retired young after inventing a couple of smartphone apps. Also, you claimed recently to be in the top (39.6%) tax bracket. Originally Posted by Ex-CEO
The TRUTH, undercunt, just tell us the TRUTH! We can handle the TRUTH! (Can you?)

The TRUTH, undercunt, just tell us the TRUTH! We can handle the TRUTH! (Can you?)

. Originally Posted by lustylad
He has an incomparably better relationship with the extreme bargain-basement end of hookerdom than he can ever conceivably hope to have with the truth!
Does anybody know what a "shitbird" is?

Sounds like something I might have heard in grade school.
Does anybody know what a "shitbird" is? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Good question. And how about a "besotted shitbird"? When you spew as much ignorant bullshit as the freelance faggot from Arkansas does, you need to have a shelf full of puerile insults ready at all times. Lately he has gotten lazy and started stealing from the rest of us (e.g. swishy walker and sewer rat). Guess he is out of anything original. He keeps getting lamer and lamer with every post.