Natalia Mori

• N.M.
  • 02-11-2016, 04:59 PM
what for LPMOW ? Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
And you can call me that until your STINKY ass turns green if you like, but all of us providers know that the only "Loud mouth-Butt Hurt-Lying Ass TRICK here is YOU.

You don't get over things easily do you? It's been almost 5 months since I declined you, and you still over here following me around with your multiple handles, and making up stupid rumors, like if that's going to do anything to me LOL

Get a life TRICK, go take a shower and go read about the benefits of using deodorant or something, I assure that will be more productive in your life than following around hookers who turned you down.

P.S stop being a pussy, come at me in public with the first handle you started this, what's the matter? You scared, that I'll have it banned again?
How come when things aren't going a whores way they scream multiple handles?
Is it because their heads are so full of themselves they can't believe that people can't stand them because of the way they act in public?
Isn't it always whores saying you can tell so much by the way someone post?
SMDH
How do you know how I spend most of my time? Are you following me around trying to figure out how the "game" is supposed to be played?

Are you liking your own posts with all 3 of your current handles?. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum

Dude it was a put-down; don't be so butt hurt. Following you around? What are you? Another Dorthy but one that isn't attractive, can't throat punch, and is a "follower." BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Nope, using the same handle. I am no gutless wonder. I am just me.

It's a good thing for you because most of the existing ones already know about you. Originally Posted by oilfieldscum
The existing ones suck. I checked out the new ones after getting bored with the lack luster experience of the originals way back before they started all the drama. Stick with your cock-tease strippers and let the real hobbyists play the "game."
Dude it was a put-down; don't be so butt hurt. Following you around? What are you? Another Dorthy but one that isn't attractive, can't throat punch, and is a "follower." BORINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Nope, using the same handle. I am no gutless wonder. I am just me.

The existing ones suck. I checked out the new ones after getting bored with the lack luster experience of the originals way back before they started all the drama. Stick with your cock-tease strippers and let the real hobbyists play the "game." Originally Posted by Wolfwhistle
Real hobbyists I know your not referring to yourself right? Because last time I checked a real hobbyist doesn't get turned down at a spa ..
Real hobbyists I know your not referring to yourself right? Because last time I checked My grandmother would not get turned down at a spa .. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Fixed
in public
Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
keep proving yourself again and again that you are an LPMOW
  • N.M.
  • 02-11-2016, 06:04 PM
keep proving yourself again and again that you are an LPMOW Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
** Laughs in Spanish **

Well, that was even easier than what I had predicted....

...you poor, sad, pathetic, lost little camel......

Natalie, ignore them, you are extremely hot
** Laughs in Spanish **

Well, that was even easier than what I had predicted....

...you poor, sad, pathetic, lost little camel......

Originally Posted by Natalia Mori

Agreed, same lines different folks.
Natalie, ignore them, you are extremely hot Originally Posted by SilverRunner
...you poor, sad, pathetic, lost little camel...... Originally Posted by Natalia Mori
Almost seems like you have racial prejudice towards people of middle eastern descent?
Do you always make racial slurs towards people you argue with?
Or maybe, ...... doesn't finish that slur out?
Real hobbyists I know your not referring to yourself right? Because last time I checked a real hobbyist doesn't get turned down at a spa .. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Hey you found your link!
Fixed Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
Speaking of grandmothers, have we got in the new shipment for the Houston AMPs?
Agreed, same lines different folks. Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
here you go..another LPMOW
Natalie, ignore them, you are extremely hot Originally Posted by SilverRunner
Can a personality be hot???