Sarah Palin "seriously interested" in 2016 bid

So you're saying that because of the many opposing factions within the GOP, Sarah Palin is a viable spokesperson for the party?

Really? The GOP is like Christianity?

Maybe the Republican Party is so fractured because of national disasters like Palin.

Or would only a few denominations of GOPwipes say that? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Shit Eater eating Shit... typical
Sarah Palin is irrelevant. Deal with it.
Try this "cogent response" on for size.

JD is a fuk'n Idiot! Originally Posted by bigtex
Further proof of the lack of mental acuity of Tampon.
Further proof of the lack of mental acuity of Tampon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Name calling the person he disagrees with is JD's shining example of a high degree of "mental acuity," not to mention taking the high road.

Only in JD's world!
Name calling? I didn't name call, I commented on your mental abilities and you've proven me right again.

How does it feel with your scrotum so far up inside? I call that the Palin Liberal Affect.
Further proof of the lack of mental acuity of Tampon. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Name calling? I didn't name call Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
JD didn't name call?

JD's example of do as he says, not as he does!
We all see what you're doing. Ever think about entering puberty?
We all see what you're doing. Ever think about entering puberty? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yet another shining example of JD's high level of "mental acuity."

Remember class: Do as Professor JD says, not as Professor JD does!
Shit Eater eating Shit... typical Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
So apparently you have no lucid thoughts on this issue or on my post?

Or are you getting pissed that Rioseco is stealing your market share as ECCIE's reigning special needs poster?

Name calling? I didn't name call, I commented on your mental abilities and you've proven me right again.

How does it feel with your scrotum so far up inside? I call that the Palin Liberal Affect. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Uh ... OK?

Hey professor. Using your superior intellect and language artistry, please conjugate the verb "NAME CALL".

What a fucking genius.

Name calling the person he disagrees with is JD's shining example of a high degree of "mental acuity," not to mention taking the high road.

Only in JD's world! Originally Posted by bigtex

Says pot to kettle.

Good God you're hypocritical to the core... even the hollow one inside of you.
Name calling on this forum is a moot point.
Name calling on this forum is a moot point. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Hopefully it is headed in that direction at least.

It really does't add much to the discourse. It was simply "remarkable" that a primary name-caller would chastise another for doing it. Someone about ....

.. glass houses ... and throwing rocks.
Hopefully it is headed in that direction at least.

It really does't add much to the discourse. It was simply "remarkable" that a primary name-caller would chastise another for doing it. Someone about ....

.. glass houses ... and throwing rocks. Originally Posted by LexusLover
What the FUCK is a "primary name-caller?"

And you are "simply 'remarkable'" yourself. In a hypocritical kinda way.

We all see what you're doing. Ever think about entering puberty? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Are you discussing BT (forbidden topic)?

Dumbass.