Is Matt Gaetz Dumb, or Mentally Retarded?

Math

If + alleged + tabloid journalism + unverification = zero
Originally Posted by VitaMan
Have any of the "letter" authors emerged to be interrogated under oath yet .... and I'm talking about the past 5-6 years .... WITH THE ORIGINAL DRAFT OF THE LETTER IN HAND?

The legitimate forensic examiners with creditability can determine when it was written.

Fabricating evidence for a criminal investigation is a crime!
https://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/us_6...b09cce6c1f2667

if the ALLEGED reports are true, Gaetz's problems just got a whole lot more problematic.. Originally Posted by pxmcc

If, If , If...
Math

If + alleged + tabloid journalism + unverification = zero

In older days, it was more true that when there was smoke, there was likely to be a fire.
Not anymore, with instant minute by minute "news" Originally Posted by VitaMan

So what's your solution?
There is no solution

Media will continue down the drain, until they find a way to earn money a different way.
  • pxmcc
  • 05-04-2021, 07:33 AM
I don't "chill" when alleged personal information is shouted and particularly when it's done in an effort to quiet someone. Unfortunately, you've adopted current event tactics. Originally Posted by LexusLover
you can't troll me LL and expect me to look the other way. last time i put you on blast, the ban was totally worth it. if your trolling causes me to put you on blast again, that ban will also be more than worth it.

how bout you steer clear of ad hominem attacks, hijacking threads by, for example, steering the thread to hrc regardless of the thread topic, and cyberstalking-not sure if this is still an issue, but it was-and you have no worries. i won't put you on blast again unless you provoke me. so don't provoke me. and follow the rules. even if Crypt gives you a free pass to troll, i won't. it's not that complicated. capice?

so the topic is Gaetz. he's on a tour with Greene to call out the RINOs. how does believing in facts and not believing in "alternative facts" make a republican pol a RINO? Liz Cheney is way closer to Reagan than Matt Gaetz is, imo.
  • pxmcc
  • 05-04-2021, 07:47 AM
If, If , If... Originally Posted by boardman
you know how these things go. i'd be happy to bet a g that all the ifs turn out to be facts. someone got on my case about calling allegations pretty much likely facts, so now i hedge every statement with IF and ALLEGED lol..
you can't troll me LL and expect me to look the other way. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Responding to fabricated nonsense is not "trolling" ...

... it's "responding to fabricated nonsense. Just because a specific poster trashes up the place with fabricated nonsense after posting a question to members who don't spew similar nonsense and then attempts to trash the legitimate responders of FACTS .... also doesn't mean the fabricator of nonsense is being "trolled" ...

... didn't you claim at one time you were a "law professor"?

YEP!

....Gloria Allred, and she's a pitbull. Discovery's a bitch. I know what I'm talking about, as a former law professor. Originally Posted by pxmcc
Another thread in which you inserted fabricated nonsense about another fabricated sexual misconduct allegation to get money. I see a pattern.
This thread may have "Gotten" off track, and lost its usefulness.

That is the past tense of "Gaetz."
.... and lost its usefulness. Originally Posted by VitaMan
That requires that it ever had any "usefulness" in the first place.

Like one claiming they were a "law professor"!

Of what, prey tell?
What do you hope to accomplish with posts like this ?
That requires that it ever had any "usefulness" in the first place.

Like one claiming they were a "law professor"!

Of what, prey tell? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Pray tell, junior. Pray tell.
^^^Ha... yup, correctomundo Lapdog.
Who's the "prey"? The "law professor" or the Congressman?

One day you'll learn to remain on the porch, Lap.

BTW: Do you ever have any substance to post?

This thread will suffocate like the Russian Collusion folly.
I never was a congressman. I never was a law professor. I have never owned any Henrys either, but I can spell circles around you, junior.
  • pxmcc
  • 05-05-2021, 07:28 PM
Responding to fabricated nonsense is not "trolling" ...

... it's "responding to fabricated nonsense. Just because a specific poster trashes up the place with fabricated nonsense after posting a question to members who don't spew similar nonsense and then attempts to trash the legitimate responders of FACTS .... also doesn't mean the fabricator of nonsense is being "trolled" ...

... didn't you claim at one time you were a "law professor"?

YEP!

Another thread in which you inserted fabricated nonsense about another fabricated sexual misconduct allegation to get money. I see a pattern. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL you are on thin ice. 1 more troll post and you are going on blast sir, way better than last time. every ounce of mayhem in my body is going into that post, and i will be lmfao. i could give 0 fucks about the ban. i'm going to reveal your "secret crush" that explains everything, with your "professional background" weaved seamlessly into the story, including the post where you revealed exactly what that was..

and ya, way more relevant to Coed than the Sandbox, since it's "hobby related," wouldn't you agree..

so like Dirty Harry said,..