ALERT on Natalia Mori and her friends

but I'm sure you're gonna be consciously aware of leaving them alone going forward if for no other reason than trying to prove me wrong. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Huh?? Debate boy, your opinion means nothing. You're just a dude who ran from his old handle and types too much on the internet. I doubt you'll change anyone's actions but keep thinking you will and continue to debate away...you're obviously really good at it.

Anyway, later for the day. I need to take care of real life now instead of senseless internet arguing with the debate captain of no place...I'll be back later.
Huh?? Debate boy, your opinion means nothing. You're just a dude who ran from his old handle and types too much on the internet. I doubt you'll change anyone's actions but keep thinking you will and continue to debate away...you're obviously really good at it.

Anyway, later for the day. I need to take care of real life now instead of senseless internet arguing with the debate captain of no place...I'll be back later. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
OK?

and PS: I'm usually mobile anyway when I post. Sitting down at a desk typing away at a stationary PC is well just not me. lol
I said it before if the shoe fits then wear it. I don't have time for your catty female ass shit. But I will say you clearly got life and bullshit all fucked up. ;-)

stop being a little ho and fucking with them girls Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Yes you do or you would have never acknowledged him & his post's...
Yes you do or you would have never acknowledged him & his post's... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
acknowledging him wasn't the context of "time" .... I didn't have time and nor did I look up anything he asked me too. in fact the opposite happened as he apparently went back looking through his old posts himself.

thanks for looking out though ;-)
ok people enough of silly back and forth you kidnapped the thread again bottom line fucktards will do what fucktards do personally i have met NM multiple times and she always handled her business right as far as the op and his fake alert is obvious that he will continue his attack hoping something will work .Now those who attack dorthy monroe cannot get in their heads that she has no filter,that girl is a loaded pistol is refreshing to see. As far as gtoman sistine chapel and lucas each carries on their grudge a different way is a free society so go on, but please handle yourselfs like adults
^ you must have typed that on a cell phone? if not...tsk tsk tsk.
^ you must have typed that on a cell phone? if not...tsk tsk tsk. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Does it really matter it's a fucking whore board
Does it really matter it's a fucking whore board Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You do realize that you don't have to run to defend your clients when they step in it right? If they can dish it I'm pretty sure they can take it. Just some food for thought they're not gonna stop seeing you so calm down ;-)

go make your money don't worry about me ;-)
You do realize that you don't have to run to defend your clients when they step in it right? If they can dish it I'm pretty sure they can take it. Just some food for thought they're not gonna stop seeing you so calm down ;-) Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
YOU DO REALIZE HE isn't my client I have no idea who he is & never even seen his posts.. Just some food for thought... Nice try though

I make my money regardless so no need to worry about that...
YOU DO REALIZE HE isn't my client I have no idea who he is & never even seen his posts.. Just some food for thought... Nice try though

I make my money regardless so no need to worry about that... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe

Simple question. Why are you defending him? Why are you even addressing me?
Simple question. Why are you defending him? Why are you even addressing me? Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
I'm not defending him I have said that statement numerous times...

Why are you even addressing me ?
Dorthy, don't argue with any idiot who hangs out in the political forum. They never shut up and they go on forever about nothing.
Dorthy, don't argue with any idiot who hangs out in the political forum. They never shut up and they go on forever about nothing. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
^ how sweet nothing like people who love being mis or uninformed. Talk about ignorance being bliss. lol
Dorthy, don't argue with any idiot who hangs out in the political forum. They never shut up and they go on forever about nothing. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

That's the truth...

Good looking out
^ how sweet nothing like people who love being mis or uninformed. Talk about ignorance being bliss. lol Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Says the guy who claims someone is my client because I respond to someone who responds to there posts... Lmfao