Ladies, would you post some selfies?

I don't post the shots I took of Amelia Winter often enough, it's been a while and I really need to shoot with her again, just wasn't pleased with the job I did lighting the first go 'round.

But, she is another lady with awesome peepers!

gorgeous eyes!!
VERY NICE!!!!!!!!!
I second—or third—that. NICE! If you have more, post them!

She really looks good, and had some Showcase pics I really liked too. I almost met her awhile back, but something came up with her. Need to get back at that.

*And let me add—after looking through these last few pages—ladies, you are BRINGING IT. Just awesome. Well done!

<3 - self timer! (selfie!)
Ooh, a nice, tiny waist...the better to pull you in with.
This is fun to do. I can't stop myself. Woo hoo!!!
Attached Images File Type: jpg green.jpg (139.8 KB, 1004 views) File Type: jpg gray.jpg (139.3 KB, 1001 views) File Type: jpg blue.jpg (140.6 KB, 999 views) File Type: jpg electric blue.jpg (141.3 KB, 1005 views)
Thanks here is a fresh one from yesterday Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
Looking at these beautiful pics of Jules, I keep thinking—wouldn't she have made a great date to The Cure concert a few nights ago? (Instead of the 2 dumbass friends I went with.) And JJ, you may not even like The Cure.

Nevertheless…bravo!
Attached Images File Type: png image.png (596.0 KB, 1010 views)
This is fun to do. I can't stop myself. Woo hoo!!! Originally Posted by Randall Creed
My standard practice on eyes, once everything is done, dodging, burning, sharpening etc. is to create a new history state, then, using a brush opacity of around 7-10% go over the darker details with the history brush set to "multiply" and the lighter details with the bush set to "screen". Sometimes I'll use a light "soft light" stroke in the center of the iris.

That way the local contrast is increased to bring out the details without changing colors etc. The different colors are cool and attractive for sure, but just wanted to clarify the colors weren't changed on the original.

Have fun!
I second—or third—that. NICE! If you have more, post them!

She really looks good, and had some Showcase pics I really liked too. I almost met her awhile back, but something came up with her. Need to get back at that.

*And let me add—after looking through these last few pages—ladies, you are BRINGING IT. Just awesome. Well done! Originally Posted by NorthDallas30
A few more, very pretty girl, not crazy about the lighting though.

Enjoy!
Those are great pics. You're just being modest, which is fine, because no one likes an overt braggart. Unless you were going for a real specific effect, such as more drama, the lighting is fine. I can't see anything in particular to dislike about it. Then again, I'm not the Overlord of Photography...yet.

If I wanted to reach for a complaint, I could say that there's a flicker of overexposure on the bottom pic. Of course, there are varying reasons for that, based on camera settings and proximity of light source, particularly. But again, a bit of a reach.

Do you want more shadow or....was there a particular effect you were going for?

As far as playing with her eyes, I just used the lasso tool, created a path and played dj with the hue/saturation. I have a pen tablet, but just freehanded his one, with a regular mouse (which I hate using). Again, just for fun. Should've seen the freaky extremes, borderline horror stuff (villainous, deep, crimson eyes wouldn't make for a welcoming date...unless you're Satan)
Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa
Very nice!
  • jwood
  • 05-17-2016, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by La-Tinalyssa
Nice dimples. Nice ass

<3 - self timer! (selfie!) Originally Posted by Samantha Sweet
Hello....who might you be?