Reminiscing..which retired provider do you miss most

Angel therapist...... Originally Posted by lilsmurf
She's still around.
AO Demon...She wasn't around here long....but man was She hot. Excellent Nuru and very GFE.
Goodlookinhottie aka Ashely stone for me
Scarlett of Texas who used to go by Lexus, my first
Tall Auburn Haired Sabrina. We're going way back here, but that's OK because I've seen Hooter (the original ~ze~ ) and Kimberly Kisses in this list.

Sarah Jane, IOP from beyond, shared an incall with Holy and Faith (yow), and the little Rebecca who isn't, or wasn't, our ECCIE Rebecca, who taught me the original fire and ice!
I miss Joselyn....

Amber Kennedy
Traci Brooks
Alex of dbi
Sexybackbabygirl (Shannon)
Lexus/Scarlet
Hailey Sinclair
I can't remember her name exactly I wanted to see her but never did...she was part of the old PC group thought her name was Sandra Dahl...hottest brunette girl ever...Damn I wish I had taken a shot...if she was in the game is definitely take a shot now
Miss Parker
Loved her.
Sweet Heather. She was the first provider I met in Dallas which now seems so very very long ago.

She really was sweet (her name fit).
I really miss Jin He and Alicia Dallas Massages
I really miss Jin He and Alicia Dallas Massages Originally Posted by Sonicman
+ 1 on Alicia Dallas Massage. Cute petite MILF, exceptional massage skills, great TCB, superb L2 and the occasional fabulous L3 set her above all the rest.

Rockin Red: Quick entry and exit to and from the hobby. Smoking hot red headed spinner, A cups with those amazing nipples, an absolutely fit body, abs that are the best I've ever seen ANYWHERE, a freak between the sheets, attractive with a whimsical personality…oh, the memories!
Parker.