The truth (Relax2013)

LMAO. And this is supposed to be an Adult Board. It never ceases to amaze me how childish adults can be. Just when I think I've seen it all. I just log back on to Eccie. I'm so glad i dont let others bring me down to there low standards. I stay out of drama. And I'm old school. It doesn't matter what a lady does for a living. She is still a lady. I just feel for the ladies on here having to put up with immature adult men.
Holy fuck!
Since someone decided to move this up let me just give you an update on one of the businesses that they destroyed simply b/c their feelings got hurt. The tanning salon owner lost her house and savings b/c she had just sank every penny she had into starting that biz. She was taking the salon legit as I hear it to try and get out of the hobby completely at some point and had one girl working there for a week only until they opened officially. Amazing that is when the PI came but there you have it. Her apt was also shut down b/c that's where the Relax girl was working. The girls they recorded both lost their kids b/c the videos and their names were sent to CPS and they had never even heard of Relax or Kendra.

So for you guys that still frequent either place. Way to go. I hope your biz and families are never targeted by them. Originally Posted by misterman
There was a lot of drama years ago and lots of interpretations/speculations and assumptions to the causes and results of the problems, but I think the ships have corrected themselves, the studio has been basically drama free the last couple of years and then BOOM, let's bump this thread to the top.

Do you have any proof of these very serious accusations? If so, let's put it out there. I know it is very easy to get most of the clueless folks on this site who get told what to think and what opinion to have to believe assumptive theories and hear say as fact, but for the ones that have at least a semblence of a brain and can think for themselves, where is your proof that is was Relax or Kendra that caused this?

It is kinda ironic that you are bringing this old drama up now and did not say a word back when it happened years ago, why? Are you the previous owner of this defunct studio? You would think that the salon or provider would have said something on here back then, after all, Relax and Kendra do not run Eccie nor have they ever done so. No one gives a shit about what you heard, rumors, what you think or think may happen in the future, we want undisputed facts, especially when it comes to the seriousness of the allegations. So put up or shut up.
WEC shared some good thoughts, my one thought is how do you (misterman) know of such details cuz that's awful if true?

Did said tan salon owner turn her biz into a studio, and then try and go legit, is that what you are saying when you said "she was taking her salon legit"...she started w illegal biz? You say "she had one girl working there, before they opened, and that's when the bust went down", huh? Her apartment got shut down b/c a relax girl worked there, different from salon girl? A parent loses a kid due to video of parent prostituting is that what I am reading?

Don't bother answering it doesn't matter either way. I used to think the guys chasing SW's were nuts, playing in these waters would bring even a higher adrenaline rush / risk reward factor

With that asked I will say, if it 's true, that's a damn shame.
The king of assumptive theories and accusations....there you have it
WEC, did you print a review and take it to the studio demanding same services, then in which they tossed you and banned you for life?
This is like a where’s Waldo thread. How many times can you spot one person and their multiple identities over the years. 😂
https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php...ight=davidfree

I always felt bad for Davidfree when Relax pulled this wow
I know he wouldnt support them
  • L.A.
  • 11-10-2018, 05:30 AM
I wonder what ever happened to that guy.
Man, WEC, you seem to have fallen for this place hard since July.
Wow. Just got on here to look and I have missed a lot..lol Kendra herself fessed up in the OP. I didn't move this thread up after all that time. I just added my thoughts once it was brought back to life. I know the salon owner and the facts I posted are what she told me. I have no reason to disbelieve her as the salon is closed, and the apt she had is gone. All around the time she hired one of their ex girls, and then this thread popped up actually naming her salon and one that got burned. She didn't post anything herself b/c these ppl know her real world info. I think I've covered it all up to now. Anyone taking up for the ppl involved in all this drama are probably in w/ those ppl. How about we all just let this thread die a happy death once more time b/c the back and forth doesn't change anything and isn't going to change anyone's opinion.