OBAMACARE ARCHITECT: OF COURSE WE LIED TO GET THE THING PASSED !

• WTF
  • 11-23-2014, 06:12 AM
Soooo.................... are "premiums" going up or down?

The REALITY is the PREMIUMS ARE GOING UP ....

? Originally Posted by LexusLover
And the REALITY is the PREMIUMS WERE GOING UP before Obamacare.

So what is you fucking point LL? Trying to distort again?
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2014, 06:13 AM
But it's ok to overlook lies dispensed in the service of a greater progressive goal like healthcare "reform". As long as Gruber's heart was in the right place, all is forgiven. Right, assup? Originally Posted by lustylad
Gruber told the truth you dumb fuck.

This is no different than Reagans' tax cut and then when everyone in his administration realized how huge a deficit these tax cuts would be, they lied about SS being broke and raised that tax.

Reagans heart was in the right so your dumb ass over looked it. Or are you one of those to stupid to even understand wtf he did?

Quit crying like a lil Bitch about what both sides do. Not only do both sides lie to win both sides base only try and hold the other side accountable....never their side.

Gruber "told the truth" after the fact. Had Gruber been truthful while Obamacare was being crafted, it would have never passed.

And one of the promises of Obamacare was that premiums would decline for households in America - Obama promised $2,500 reduction.

The new reports say premiums will go by up by an average of 10% for 2015.

Obamacare was built on lies, upon lies.
And the REALITY is the PREMIUMS WERE GOING UP before Obamacare.

So what is you fucking point LL? Trying to distort again? Originally Posted by WTF
When you voted for Obaminable 2x's was it because he told you that his health care reform would reduce premiums for health care premiums by an average of $2,500 a year .... or was it because you could keep the doctor you wanted ... or was it because you could keep the policy you wanted?

But thank you for confirming why you are one of the "stupid voters"!!!!
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2014, 08:20 AM
Gruber "told the truth" after the fact. Had Gruber been truthful while Obamacare was being crafted, it would have never passed.

And one of the promises of Obamacare was that premiums would decline for households in America - Obama promised $2,500 reduction.

The new reports say premiums will go by up by an average of 10% for 2015.

Obamacare was built on lies, upon lies. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Just as Trickle Down economics and Reagan's Tax cuts were built on lies.
  • WTF
  • 11-23-2014, 08:25 AM
When you voted for Obaminable 2x's was it because he told you that his health care reform would reduce premiums for health care premiums by an average of $2,500 a year .... or was it because you could keep the doctor you wanted ... or was it because you could keep the policy you wanted?

But thank you for confirming why you are one of the "stupid voters"!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover
No, No , No

I think wars are a bigger waste of money than universal healthcare. Pretty simple for me. Let the GOP throw up a candidate that is not pro nation building like GW Bush claimed to be pre election and I will consider him.
Read my lips!
Read my lips! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Can't see your lips. They seem to be covered in Racist Liberal Privilege Crap...
Just as Trickle Down economics and Reagan's Tax cuts were built on lies. Originally Posted by WTF

Deflect, deflect, deflect.... First, talk about Bushie Boy's "lies". If that doesn't work, make up something about Reagan's "lies". Keep deflecting and maybe you can make everyone forget about the current Liar-In-Chief and his smug technocrats bragging about how his Signature Legislative Achievement was secured only by lies, and the lies prove how stupid the American people are! Whoa, did he REALLY say THAT? Deflection ain't working this time, fagboy. Bend over, you're grubered!
Happy Thanksgiving to all you out there! Hope you can put away your ugly face for a day and enjoy family, food and football.

If not, then I hope you're able to take the time to reflect on what you're thankful for, rather than what's so horribly wrong in your lives...
Same to you, AssupLiar! And try to drown at least of your own bitterness. Remember, your government cares for you!

Obviously impossible, eh Whinybitch?
That was a horribly written statement from Dr Carson. But of course you would have no way of knowing that, would you SLOBBO? No more than you'd know if the post was in any way related to the OP.